https://www.hollyoaksforum.com/

Ashley Taylor Dawson has shared some warm words for his form
https://www.hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=18777
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Ashley Taylor Dawson has shared some warm words for his form

Catching up with Digital Spy for an exclusive chat recently, Ashley commented: "Ellis, well, what can you say? He's a god! I worked with Ellis when he was three years old.

"I think it's amazing for him to go off and do other stuff, and find [out] what he is as a human and as an actor. But as part of the show, he goes down as an absolute legend. I can't explain how much I love that boy, he's like my own. But I think it's good for him."

Ashley continued: "I think Ellis will go off and try other stuff and that's what it's all about. I was lucky enough to go and try things and do things for a while myself.

"Who knows – he might be back, he might not. He might not need to come back! But either which way, that kid is an absolute special human being."

Tom was raised by the Osborne family after the death of Steph Dean in 2010, so Ellis worked closely with Ashley and Jessica Fox – who plays Nancy – over the years.


Full story - https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hollyo ... -tom-exit/

he goes down as an absolute legend here here :up2: :up2: :up2: :cheer: :cheer: :jig:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/