Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Us In HollyOaks!!
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Thanksiees youuuu :)) you all rock socks Mannnn LOL Keep Reading ;p nahh I'm jus kiddin if u dnt want to then dont lol xx

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:10 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Gripping hold of the bar stall, I glanced around. Where was Dave? Rhys and Hannah kept looking over at me. Maybe they were wondering where my brother was aswell. I sighed irritably. Some of the people tonight were doing my head in. The only people that weren't annoying wasn't drunk was Rhys, Hannah and Claire! Dave's always been so annoying when he's drunk but he got even worse because his friends were there. Suddenly Hannah came up to me, smiling.
'Your hairs lovely' she smiled.
'Thanks' I said. I hated my hair. But Hannah's long blond locks were beautiful. She was fiddling with my hair, plaiting it and messing with it even though. Rhys came up behind the counter.
'Want a drink on the house?' he asked me, grinning.
'Not alcoholic' said Hannah, still smiling but in a firm voice.
Rhys winked at me and turned to pour me a Dr. Pepper. He passed it to me.
'Art thou fair maiden, eh?' Rhys whispered to me when Hannah had gone off to serve someone behind the bar and a woman with a huge medieval dress glided- or more like stumbled- into The Dog.
I snorted as the woman came up to the bar. But it stopped Rhys grinning and me giggling when she grabbed hold of Rhys's T-shirt, her eyes wide with terror.
'Help me! He's going to kill me!' she shrieked. I noticed that her dress was spattered with mud.
The whole pub went silent as the woman stared across the bar at Rhys, still trembling. Hannah rushed over and put her arm round me, watching.
'Uh...' Rhys tried tugging the womans hands off his navy blue shirt.
Dave, Claire, Hailey, Josh and Charlotte approached curiously. Claire seemed to have gone very quiet as she watched the woman shaking Rhys, shrieking.
Dave grabbed my hand and pulled me off the stall towards him. 'Weirdo' he muttered.
Hannah turned slowly to gaze at the whole pub, who were all watching the scene with wide eyes.
'OK, shows over' she shouted. 'Closing time!'
'Where's Mum and Dad?' groaned Josh, helping Dave to try and tug the woman away from Rhys.
Everyone was piling out of the large pub and the woman started sobbing hysterically, letting go of Rhys and slumping onto a bar stall, her eyes darting occasionally to the pub door, which Hannah was locking.
'H-H-H-He's goin-g to k-kill me!' she sobbed.
'Who's going to kill you?' said Rhys impatiently.
She stared up with teary eyes. 'Liam C-Colbann'
Dave and I looked at each other slowly. I felt the colour drain from my face. The last thing I remember was falling on the cold hard pub floor, and then everything went black.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

The next few days were spent with me laying on my bed eating chocolate, such as Malteasers, Minstrels, Dairy Milk caramel. I gained a little bit of weight but I was DEPRESSED and UPSET. Even Chloe and my other friends couldn't cheer me up.
Early one Monday morning that I had put up a battle to not go to school since hearing about Liam, Dave and Josh came into my room without knocking. I looked up at them from my computer silently.
'Uh...you OK, sis?' asked Dave nervously. Josh looked around my room at my posters in quiet interest. His eyes dithered on a poster of one of my favourite bands, Paramore.
'They're a pretty decent band' Josh said, pointing. He sounded slightly more confident than my own brother.
I nodded and glanced at my computer screen. My ex boyfriend Jase logged onto MSN and a conversation box popped up from him. I looked back at Dave and Josh uncertainly.
'Oh, sorry. Let's go, Dave' said Josh quickly. As they walked out Josh hissed at Dave: 'Talk to her later'
Taking a deep breath, I turned back to the computer to read Jase's message:

Jase2Chase: What's the matter, babe?
Ronnixx: Nvm. It doesn't matter, Jase.
Jase2Chase: Ronni, if somethings up, u wud tell me, right?
Ronnixx: of course

I felt guilty after writing that. Because Jase and I had been going out for two years when I broke up with him because I found out I was moving to HollyOaks. But that couldn't be helped...right?

Jase2Chase: :) Good. So, hows your new school, babe? x
Ronnixx: Its cool. Met some new people.

What did it matter I had only gone once?

Jase2Chase: I miss you
Ronnixx: Ohh... I miss you too. How's Chloe?
Jase2Chase: She's fine. she misses you too. I just wanna wrap my arms around u again, babe.
Ronnixx: We've broke up, Jase.
Jase2Chase: Look, I don't like it that way, Ronni. I love you.

I sighed. Jase was always like this. One time I broke up with him because I thought he was flirting with Samantha Torrens, and then we got back together because he started all this up all over again. Only one thing for it.

Ronnixx: Jase-
Jase2Chase: Baby, I really miss you! Just want to cuddle u and kiss you
Ronnixx: No, Jase. We're totally over. I've met someone else
Jase2Chase: Wat?
Ronnixx: Newt.
Jase2Chase has added Ry, Sami and Kiane to the conversation.
Sami: Hey, is this Ronni who went to HollyOaks? Freak!! HollyOaks High sucks.
Ronnixx: It so doesn't. Why don't u shut up, anyway Samantha?
Sami: Gee... I heard Liam's back, eh? Scared, Ronni???? Frightened?
Ronnixx has logged out.

I took a deep breath and swallowed. How could Samantha know about Liam being back and me being afraid? Well. Of course I'd be afraid. The guy had tried to kill me and tortured me, leaving Dave helpless and weeping. A little sob caught in my throat and I held it back. I had to be strong. I grabbed some clothes and got changed...I was going to school.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:31 pm 
Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant

Don't worry! It's brilliant!! You're really talented!

Could you add me in please??

My name is Emily, I have medium length dark brown hair, and I wouldn't mind getting with Josh! :w00t:

Thanks, I think it's sich a brilliant idea!

Founder of the Ashley Slanina-Davies Fanclub x
Founder of the Sonny Flood Fanclub x
Founder of the Hollie-Jay Bowes Fanclub x

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Sure Emily I'll bring u into it I'm so pleased people like it!! :) x

--Newt--

Yawning, I flicked a stray piece of mash off the table and scowled as a bit of it stuck to my finger. This sucks, I thought, picking it off, my nose wrinkled in disgust. Lauren, Theresa and (I was shocked!) Ronni headed toward the table. People were staring at Ronni as she walked past but she didn't seem to notice.
'Alright?' said Ronni, smiling and sitting down.
'Uh...'
'What's wrong, Newt?' asked Lauren.
I shook my head and looked away. Ronni looked so NORMAL and happy. But she couldn't be. I had heard her brother, Dave and Josh Ashworth and Josh's friend Emily talking quietly about it in The Dog. Ronni had nearly been killed, apparently. But she was fine. She had customized her school uniform with funky badges and painted her nails red, blue, green, yellow and orange. And what made her look even more individual was that she had her long brown hair down and had braided tiny little parts of it. She twirled a bit of hair around her finger and nibbled on her bottom lip, not joining in the conversation Lauren and Theresa were attempting to include us in. She seemed normal, acted normal, but there was something in her eyes...

----
He moved into the darkness, peering around. No, there was nobody to be seen. Smirking, the man moved behind a bush and gazed up at the flat. Yes...there was his prey.

--Ronni--

I made my way home feeling much happier. Newt had asked me to go out with him to Il Gnosh at half five because it was Friday so I needed to figure out what the dress code would be. Ah well, I thought, opening the front door to see Dave, Josh and Josh's friend Emily- a girl with shoulder length brown hair and a friendly smile- sitting on kitchen stools. Josh and Dave were doing arm wrestles with Emily smirking next to them, watching. They looked up when I came in and Dave took the oppitunity to smash Josh's arm against the table.
'No fair!' complained Josh.
Dave stuck his tongue out at him. 'I flattened you, mate. Live with it'
'You're just like kids' I complained. 'I'm sixteen and you two act younger than me'
Dave grinned at me. 'You're back to your mean, teeangey-ish self. What's got you so happy, hm?'
I shrugged casually. 'I'm going out tonight'
Dave glared. 'No. You're not. Not with that physco Liam out there'
'Dave, I'll be with Newt!' I exclaimed.
'I don't care. Newt isn't strong enough to fight off Liam' snapped Dave.
'Please, Dave. PLEASE' I begged. 'This is my first and maybe last chance to go out with Newt. I really like him, Dave'
Dave shook his head. 'Sorry, but no. Me or Josh or Emily or someone will be taking you to school as well'
I gave him an evil look. 'I don't care what you say, Dave. I'm still going out'
And I stomped into my bedroom and got changed into PunkyFish combats, a pink top. I was pleased. Dave had never ever been a push over, we're always stubborn, but I'd actually got one better on him, today. Woo!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 pm 
Shop Manager
Shop Manager

I love some of the fan fiction on here.... I sit and read it genuinally hooked! I really like this!!! Haha can I be in this please??? my names Phoebe and I really love Mike Barnes (hence my forum name) xxxx

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:14 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Hiiii yeahh course u can be in it Phoebe jus tell me ur eye colour and hair and I'll put u in ASAP :) xxx Thanks yeah I look at all the fics alot too haha glad u like my story xx

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm 
Shop Manager
Shop Manager

Oh yay! im blonde with green/blue eyes! thank you xxxxx

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:28 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

So sorrry! I have been really busy recently and not able to get online but the story is getting even better! I really love it! More soon!!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:33 pm 
Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant

Haha! I LOVE IT! I'm in Hollyoaks :D

Thanks so much :w00t:

Founder of the Ashley Slanina-Davies Fanclub x
Founder of the Sonny Flood Fanclub x
Founder of the Hollie-Jay Bowes Fanclub x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION