Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Post-Silas Escape!
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:10 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Chapter 1
Silas

It was a few days after his escape, and Silas had caught a bus from Hollyoaks and made his way to Scotland. During the time he had spent in prison, he had received a lot of fan mail from people who worshipped the ground he walked on. One of those was a young man called Gavin, who referred to himself as Silas’ biggest fan. He had given Silas his mobile phone number, and when Silas had escaped from the hospital, he’d made a phone call to Gavin, informing him of the news. Gavin, truly being Silas’ biggest fan, had suggested that he make his way to Scotland, and hide out in his small house, where he lived alone. Silas knew that this was his best chance to escape from Hollyoaks and not be caught, so he agreed, and bought a coach ticket to Scotland.

When he arrived at the coach station, he headed to a pay phone, ringing Gavin. Within half an hour, Gavin had arrived at the coach station to pick Silas up in his car.

Silas climbed into the car, greeting Gavin.

“It’s a real pleasure to meet you,” Gavin said, “I’m so glad you’re coming to live with me.”

Silas thanked Gavin for the opportunity to hide out with him, and then they pulled away, heading to Gavin’s house.

The first thing Silas noticed when they arrived at Gavin’s house was that he had a chess game set up in his living room.

“I never really played chess until I learned that you were into it,” Gavin admitted. Silas found his obsession a little creepy, but he liked feeling like God, so having a worshipper was just another ego boost to him. Also, Gavin was giving him a place to stay, risking being guilty of aiding and abetting his escape, so he was willing to put up with his fanboy-ish behaviour.

Not long after they arrived to the house, Silas flicked the television over to BBC news, and was delighted to find that his face was all over the news. They also talked about Texas, and how he had broken into her flat and terrorised her – Silas smiled at the memory of her face when she’d first seen him at her door; the shock, the disbelief and then the absolute terror that she was alone with the man she knew wanted her dead. He’d left her alive, for now. He knew that, one day, he would return to kill her. But for now, he had a plan to keep her on her toes, to remind her that he was still out there. He picked up Gavin’s phone and started to dial.

Texas

Back in the village, Texas had locked herself in her room. Since Silas had come to her flat and tied her up, she had felt like everyone was walking on eggshells around her. She was getting a lot of sympathy that she didn’t want – all she wanted was the security of having Silas behind bars again – the man that had torn her life apart – the man that had murdered her sister.

But that wasn’t going to happen – Silas was probably miles away by now. He had shown the world that he was capable of anything, so he was almost certainly capable of disappearing off the face of the Earth.

She also felt incredibly guilty that Will had been charged for Lynsey’s murder because of her. She felt so stupid for believing Silas – since when had Silas ever been honest? He loved playing games, and he’d played her like a chess board.

After spending a few hours locked in her room by herself, she decided that she had better go and apologise to Will. It was true that she still hated him for visiting her sister’s murderer in prison, but he hadn’t killed Lynsey, and now he’d been charged with her murder.

Texas got ready and left her flat, heading over to the Savage’s boat, where she found Dodger sitting in the sun.

“Tex, are you okay?” he asked when he saw her.

“Yeah, I’m fine, I’m just here to talk to Will.”

Dodger looked at her suspiciously.

“You’re not here to give him any harassment for what he did, are you? He’s pretty upset at the minute.”

“No, I’m here to apologize, actually,” she said, to Dodger’s surprise, “I never should have believed a word Silas said.”

“Alright, I’m sure he would love to hear an apology,” he told her, “He’s just in his room.”

“Thanks,” Texas said, heading into the boat. She walked over to Will’s room, where he was sitting on his bed reading a book, and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Will answered. When he saw it was Texas, his eyes widened.

“What do you want, are you here to accuse me again?” he asked.

“No, actually, I’m here to apologize,” she said. Will looked more surprised than Dodger had, “I still don’t forgive you for visiting Silas, but I’m sorry that I believed him when he told me that you were the killer.”

“Thanks, I guess,” Will said, scratching his head.

“You’re welcome,” she replied, “I hope they let you off with the murder now that Silas has admitted it wasn’t you.”

“Yeah, me too. Thanks, Texas.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied, “I’ll see you around then.”

“Alright, see you.”

Texas headed out of the boat, stopping only to tell Dodger that she had apologised to Will, before heading back to her flat. When she got to the flat, she reached into her pocket for the key to her flat, before realising that they weren’t in her pocket.

“Damn it,” she said aloud, thinking that she had left them in the flat and locked herself out. She headed back out of the flats, heading over to Carter and Hay to ask Doug if she could borrow his keys.

“Hey Ste,” she said as she entered the shop.

“Hey Texas, I heard what happened with Silas, are you okay?” Ste asked.

“I’m alive,” she said, “Is Doug here?”

“Yeah, he’s just in the back, I’ll go get him.”

Ste disappeared, and reappeared with Doug not long later.

“Hey Tex, are you alright?” he asked.

“Yeah, I just managed to lock myself out of the flat. I’m such a klutz,” she explained, “Can I lend your keys?”

“Oh yeah, sure,” he reached under the counter and pulled out his keys to the flat, “Here you go.”

“Thanks, see you later,” and she headed out of the shop.

Back at the flat, she stopped at the door and pulled Doug’s keys out of her pocket. She opened the door, closing it behind her. She started looking around the flat, trying to find her keys. She headed over to the table, scanning it, and then her heart stopped – stood on the table was a single chess pawn.

Kaz x

Post subject: Re: Post-Silas Escape!
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:44 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Ooo Silas biggest fan Gavin and chess pieces in her flat...I like it! Let the mind games begin :evilgrin2:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I look forward to your comments since you're my only feedback! :D

Kaz x

Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:50 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I just think people are not the fanfic types on here lol...or maybe it needs their faves in it to read them..all possibilies lol.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION