Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Fantasy Hollyoaks
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Hi all, I'm new to this forum :D

I'm going to start my own "Fantasy Hollyoaks"; but it will be written in a different style to how you lot do it :) It won't be posted like a story; it will be about which direction the show would go in if I was Executive Producer ;) I'll post the first episode soon :)

Post subject: Re: Fantasy Hollyoaks
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:50 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Ooo look forward to hearing your thoughts & ideas and welcome to the forum :cheer:

Post subject: Monday 3 September 2012
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Ally wakes up, but is shocked when he realises Amy is not laying next to him. Half naked, he goes out into the kitchen, only to find a note from Amy... "Morning my love, gone out to the farm for the day with Ste & the kids. Love you x x x" Ally is clearly saddend by the fact that he was never invited to join them on the 'family day out' - and decides to make his way to the farm to confront Amy! As Ally arrives at the farm, Amy is shocked to see him and asks Leah to look after Lucas whilst she talks to Ally (Ste is in the toilet). Ally has it out with Amy and even goes as far as to accuse her of cheating with Ste! As Amy protests her innocence, Ally's angry behaviour takes a violent turn as he slaps Amy! Meanwhile, Leah climbs onto a wooden beam, but tragically falls off... will Leah survive?

Elsewhere in Hollyoaks, Brendan considers leaving the village after his violent brawl with Joel in the Dog. He decides to sell his share of Chez Chez to Cheryl & Lynsey - and flees. But, Cherly, Lynsey and Mitzeee manage to stop him in his tracks. Will Brendan stay in the village for his sister's sake?

Also, Frankie decides to open up a new buisness venture, much to Jack's dismay. After an argument with partner Scott, Annalise cracks open a bottle of wine; and freaks Ash out by getitng drunk in the morning! And, Barney signs up to a gameshow... "The Chase"! :shock:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Cindy Longford axed from 'Hollyoaks'!
'Hollyoaks' residnet bitch, Cindy Longford, will reportedly leave the Channel 4 soap at Christmas - according to a shock new Daily Mail report.

Rumours are circulating that Cindy will be killed off in a storyline which see's the "Hollyoaks Stalker" bump her off, but other's suggesting she will leave to be closer to her daughter, Holly.

Viewers can see Cindy's exit storyline begin in early December.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Wow second post in and already a character has gone lol. Very true to form for a new producer.

Ally violent :mad2: history all over again poor Amy!

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION