Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Rate the storyline
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:16 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Just a bit of fun, we are always suggesting different endings or random storylines how we would do things in hollyoaks so thought it would be a good idea to start a fun thread where we can rate/comment on each others storylines ideas.

To play simply read the previous persons storyline suggestion and give it a mark out of 10 based on if it is a good idea or not. If you don't think the storyline is a good idea explain why not...maybe someone wants to kill off your fave character or wants your fave couple to break up so you wouldn't rate it at all. You can bring back characters or bring in new ones but please state they are a new/returning character if that is so.

After rating/commenting on the previous persons storyline leave your own storyline for the next person who enters the thread.

Post subject: Re: Rate the storyline
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

To get the ball rolling I will start us off with a basic quick SL. Not everyone will know the returning character.

Returning character : Aleksander Malota

Carmel is getting ready for work when she notices a strange figure standing outside the house. She goes to open the door and the figure is gone. She thinks nothing of it until she sees this shadow once again watching her work from outside the gym. She goes outside and the figure runs off. She continues what she is doing and the strange person goes out of her mind.

Later as she is just about to lock up the gym she is pushed inside and is told to stay quiet. She is scared at first but then recognises the voice is one she has heard before. The man takes down his hood and reveals his face...it is Alek. Carmel is completely in shock and faints. When she comes around she is laying down and Alek is by her side. He explains that he is in trouble and needs her help once again.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 pm 
Arrived Safely
Arrived Safely

hey :cheer:
i think 8 or 9 i like carmal so its good to give her a storyline but i dont know the man .
okey my storyline lol
jono has no idea that his parents have been keeping a very big secret from him. he has a twin sister who his parents put in a care home becouse they could not handle two babes at the sametime. his sister whats revange on her brother jono becouse she is jalouse he got the life that should have been hers so she makes him love her and they start dateing jono not knowing that she is his sister and he becomes more and more in love with her until one horrible night when she tells him the truth and he then hates his perants for hiding it from him and even more for the fact he had sex with his own sister so the family is brocken just like the evil twin wanted.
okey know that was crap :cheesey:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:09 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

It wasn't crap quite like the idea of a long lost sister mixed in like the Rhys and Beth storyline was. Could see her being very jealous of his lifestyle, friends, family etc so I will say 8/10.

Not got much time to write a long one so my next one is just a quick one...

There is a knock on the door of the McQueen house and Phoebe answers the door and sees a guy standing there, he asks for Michaela in a scouse accent. Phoebe tells him she doesn't live there anymore and shuts the door rudely. The guy is gutted and decides his journey has been a waste of time, but he has a few hours to kill before his train is due so stops off for a coffee in some new place called College Coffee. He walks upto the counter and instantly recognises the voice of the chap behind the counter. It is Tony!

They spend a few minutes talking and the topic of Michaela comes up. Tony explains that it was Phoebe who answered the door and Michaela hasn't left she is infact in Jacquis old place. They chat about how things have changed in the village and how he heard there was another murder and he wanted to check Michaela was ok. Tony updates him on things and learns that he woke up one day and Michaela was gone, she left a brief note saying "things are not working anymore, don't try to contact me", packed her bags and left.

He finished his coffee and left to go seek out Jacquis old flat, bumping into Amy on the way who lives downstairs. They chat for a while and Zak reveals that Michaela was pregnant with his child and asked how she was. Amy was shocked at this revelation as she knew nothing about it at all. They both parted ways and he went to knock on Michaelas door. Theresa answered, and invited him in to wait for Michaela as she had just popped out.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION