Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Rainbows End Here
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:02 am 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Hey hey! So you've probably read my other fic "Us In Hollyoaks!". I've branched out a little bit and HOPEFULLY I've got better at writing so I'm gonna be brave and write a new one. Again, if you want to be in it, let me know. :) It's about someone called Izzy Osbourne. She's new to Hollyoaks and doesn't really know anyone. She's charismatic, fun but stubborn. And then she meets Seth Costello...

--Izzy--

As I pushed some hair behind my ears, I wandered aimlessley along the pavement. Where was I actually going, you ask? The Dog. To try and find my cousin Darren Osbourne, who, although I might not get on with well a lot of the time (we had the same bubbly yet incredibly stubborn personality. Some called us annoying, we liked to think of it as fun), could help me out in my new life in Hollyoaks. All in all, Darren wasn't too bad but sometimes we get a little annoyed with each other, so to speak.
'Alright?' said a boy to me as I walked past. I glanced at him incredulously.
'Can I help you?' I said, raising an eyebrow.
'I'm Bart' he said with a little smile.
'Good to know...?' I said, rolling my eyes before starting to walk away again. I ignored him calling after me and strolled over to the pub, The Dog. There were three teenage boys sitting outside - one with dark curly hair and puppy dog eyes, another with blond hair and a cute smile, and the other light brown hair and was talking animatedly. Interesting. As I walked past I caught a snippet of their conversation.
'You gotta get back out on the game!' the light brown hair boy was saying. 'Seth, you have to aswell'.
'Why have we got to?' said the blond one, rolling his eyes. He was obviously the one the boy had callen Seth.
'Because it's not normal for two fifteen year olds to not have a girlfriend' replied the other one, looking smug. 'Right, Ricky?' he said to the curly haired one.
Ricky raised his eyebrows. 'Ever since you apparently got off with that woman and you turned sixteen you've been proper high and mighty, Duncan'.
Duncan saw me about to walk past and slapped his hand on the table. 'Excuse me!' he called. I turned to look at him. Not being fat headed, but people, mostly boys, did notice me a lot. I was loud, outgoing and had, er, a weird sense of humour, long, wavy light brown hair, dark brown eyes with thick eyelashes, was curvy (OK, is it such a big deal that I liked my food? I wasn't too fat, I wasn't too skinny, like most people should be. Therefore, I have hips and boobs) and at the minute was wearing a sleeveless black vest top, white shorts (it was a hot day, OK?!) and white flip flops.
'What's up?' I said with a smile. These guys didn't look too bad, unlike the weird one back when I wasn't heading here.
'Would you go out with my mate?' said Duncan.
'Duncan!' exclaimed Ricky and Seth. Then they glanced at each other. 'Hang on, who?' they said curiously.
'Um...' said Duncan. He paired me and his mates up. 'Seth' he said finally.
'Izzy?'.
I turned to see Darren coming out of The Dog with a girl with red hair.
'Surprise!' I said, holding up my two bags.
'Er, good surprise or...bad surprise?' said Darren, moving away from the girl and giving me a one-armed hug.
'Definitely good, if that means your fun little cousin has come to stay with you' I said, giving him a grin.
'Bad meaning my annoying fifteen year old cousin has come to stay with me?' he teased, putting his arm around my shoulders. When I punched him playfully on the arm, he laughed and turned to look at the redhead. 'Nancy, this is my cousin Izzy. Iz, this is my girlfriend Nancy. Nancy, she can come stay with us, right?'.
Turns out he'd moved in somewhere with Nancy and her friends. Oh Lord.
'Of course' said Nancy with a warm smile.
'Let's go' said Darren. 'My two favourite girlies' he said, putting his other arm around Nancy.
'Plank' I said, rolling my eyes. I glanced over at Seth. 'See you around' I smiled.
This should be interesting.

Post subject: Re: Rainbows End Here
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

hey

like the start of the fic

hope u put more up so
cud i be in it as something lto do with Riley

Am tall slimish and blonde

XxkellzxbellzxX

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION