Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:56 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Just a bit of fun. Create a teenage hollyoaks character that you could see currently fitting in Hollyoaks, Let us know who he/she would hand around with and what type of personality, looks, background they have etc. Once we have atleast 5 entries we shall create a poll and vote on the best created character. You can write as much or as little as you want on them and add pictures or anything to go with your creation.

If your not sure where to start take a look below and use it to help you create your character.

NAME: Put your characters full name – first, last, and any nicknames that he/she goes by.

BIOGRAPHY: Write a description of your character’s life; past and present. Where was he/her born, how was his/her family life – has his/her past affected him/her in any way?

AGE: Whatever age you pick is upto you but keep it in the teens.

HEIGHT: How tall is your character?

WEIGHT: You probably won’t know your character’s exact weight, but I’m sure you can guess its approximate one. Is he/she really light – or a little more weighty?

BODY TYPE: Is your character thin/fat, tall/small, hairy, baby faced/rough looking, stubble etc

COMPLEXION: What is your characters complexion like? Make up? Tanned? Spotty etc.

EYES: Be specific about the color. Ice blue creates a different character than sky blue. And what is the look in the eyes – is it hard? Nervous? Or does it have a twinkle?

HAIR: Put not only the color, but also the style. Is it long and curly – short and spikey. Is the hair greasey, gelled, Etc

CLOTHING STYLE: What type of clothing does he/she usually wear? Does his/her clothes make the character stand out at all? Maybe he’s/she's a teenager that always wears sporty gear or he/she is always in black clothing.

GENERAL DEMEANOR: This is how your character generally acts and comes across to other people. Some people are just generally easy-going, taking life as it comes…while others are uptight and always looking for a fight.

BEST QUALITIES: List three or four of your characters best qualities

WORST QUALITIES: Again three or four will do.

WEAKNESSES: What is the main weakness in your character? Is it that he’s not real smart…or maybe he has trouble getting along with other people.

HOBBIES: Does he/she like singing/dancing/skateboarding etc

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 pm 
Shop Manager
Shop Manager

would we messgae you these or write them underneath? :) xx

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:11 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Send them to me would be the best way, that way nobody can cope/steal ideas etc and it is the fairest way.

If you are taking part make sure you post a message in this thread though so I can confirm I have got your characters.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Amy-Lea I have got your character :up2:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm 
Shop Manager
Shop Manager

Yay! I wasn't really sure how to work the messaging then i forgot to post on here :) xx im glad u got it x

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:39 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Come on peeps anyone else having a go at this?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Just received meg16's entry, will wait for atleast one more :up2:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION