Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Brother and Sister
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Hey Im Katsy and Im pretty new here, so I thought I would post a new fic Im workin on, let me know what you guys think :D

Intro

Craig woke up with a sudden wave of sickness, his whole body ached and beads of sweat rolled from his forehead. Taking in deep breathes he stared out into the darkness, he could sense John-Paul still fast asleep by his side. Something wasn't right, something had happened, his chest felt tight and he was shaking.

“I'm dying Craig, it's cancer and I'm not going to get better,” her voice echoed through his head as he thought back to the conversation he had, had with his older sister only a couple of weeks ago. Always the last one to find out. No wonder he felt sick, no wonder he felt like his world was falling apart, tomorrow was the day he was returning to Hollyoaks, tomorrow was the day he would have to say goodbye to his sister.

Pushing himself out of his bed, Craig made his way to the bathroom, finding the light switch he locked the door behind himself before walking over to the mirror to stare at his reflection. He's eyes were blood shot, black bags curved under his eyes and his cheeks had sunken in, all because he was worried, worried about his sister, worried about returning home, worried about watching her die.

Post subject: Re: Brother and Sister
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm 
Bunch of roses
Bunch of roses

Sounds really good so far can't wait to see what happens next !

Post subject: Re: Brother and Sister
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Cannot believe I have only just seen the post. Great work so far I can see this being super sad! :cry:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION