Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Re: Lydia fanfic
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 am 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

zorah4life, i find lydia an interesting character and due to certain situations i felt sorry for her and could empathise with her..HOWEVER although i think she has some mental health issues (which i tried to explain history of using fics) i often really dislike the character as she is a complete idiot sometimes!
I am a zoe fan though which is why being a lydia fan makes no sense. have some zorah fanfic on another site but i dont think i put it on here. i need to write some more zorah and some more lydia fic too!
xx

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

In the first two parts you made me feel a little bit sorry for Lydia which is something the Hollyoaks writers still have to do , so realy well done , it's a great story, if I could ask maybe a few parts from when she was dating Sarah might be good.

It's a shame Hollyoaks went with the Lydia killing Sarah storyline because I kinda liked Lydia when she first came in , she had some potental as a friend into a short term love intrest for Sarah.

The problem was Sarah and Lydia did'nt realy have a couple storyline after they got together or if they did I've already forgoten it so that not good.

Also please write more Zorah fanfic it's hot , hot , hot.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

i hadnt really thought about lydia and sarah together so i may try writing some of it.
but yeah i think i owe readers some more of my zorah fanfic
will get writing asap!
xx

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

This was lame. It was the holidays and I was just sat there. I was bored and lonely.
I knew it wouldn’t be easy after splitting with Sarah, but this was crazy. It was 13:20 on the first day of the holidays and although I’d been up since before 9am I was still in my pajamas, sat at my laptop while watching TV. Facebook was boring, like no-one was online, plus my internet signal kept going!!
I knew exactly what Sarah was doing today, I was meant to be with them; with Sarah, Nancy, Zoë and Hannah. We were meant to be going to Manchester, spending the day shopping, hitting a movie in the evening then doing a pub and club crawl. We had hired a room in a hotel and we were all going to crash, stay up all night telling secrets and gossiping. A girly break and I’d blown it. I’d blown it with my friends, and I’d blown it with Sarah. She was the only girl I think I’d ever really loved, loved with all my heart. I couldn’t imagine my life with anyone else but her. And I’d [bleep] it all up again. It always happened; I got close to someone then started acting all psycho bitch, becoming possessive until I pushed them away! Crap!
All I’d done since we split was cry. I cried until I thought I could cry no more, and then out of nowhere even more tears came. I had no love, had no friends. All of my friends in Chester were just borrowed from Sarah, they were her friends really. I had no-one.
The family had gone away so I had the place to myself. After our trip to Manchester Sarah was going to be staying with me. We were going to watch scary movies while curled up on the sofa together, drink too much then play guitar hero and sing star. We were going to lie in bed, just cuddling at first, then kissing, then exploring each other’s bodies. We were going to stay in bed until 10am. I was going to wake her with breakfast in bed; toast and orange juice, then a cooked breakfast and then croissants. Then we’d put the tray on the floor and kiss again It was going to be amazing. Instead I’m stuck here alone. How had this all happened.

hope u all enjoy!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

I love it.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

im not too convinced by my last one, i think im loosing the ability to write fanfic! :(
xx

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

No , it's quite sweet realy , plus I loved the psycho bitch comment.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION