Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Us In HollyOaks!!
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:52 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great work :upup:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Okkkkk u lot! Sorry I haven't wrote for awhile but I'm really pleased u all like it and just to prove I'm sorry here's an extra big piece for u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----
He moved into the darkness, peering around. No, there was nobody to be seen. Smirking, the man moved behind a bush and gazed up at the flat. Yes...there was his prey.

--Ronni--

I made my way home feeling much happier. Newt had asked me to go out with him to Il Gnosh at half five because it was Friday so I needed to figure out what the dress code would be.Ah well, I thought, opening the front door to
see Dave, Josh and Josh's friend Emily- a girl with shoulder length brown hair and a friendly smile- sitting on kitchen stools. Josh and Dave were doing arm wrestles with Emily smirking next to them, watching. They looked up when I came in and Dave took the oppitunity to smash Josh's arm against the table.
'No fair!' complained Josh.
Dave stuck his tongue out at him. 'I flattened you, mate. Live with it'
'You're just like kids' I complained. 'I'm sixteen and you two act younger than me'
Dave grinned at me. 'You're back to your mean, teeangey-ish self. What's got you so happy, hm?'
I shrugged casually. 'I'm going out tonight'
Dave glared. 'No. You're not. Not with that physco Liam out there'
'Dave, I'll be with Newt!' I exclaimed.
'I don't care. Newt isn't strong enough to fight off Liam' snapped Dave.
'Please, Dave. PLEASE' I begged. 'This is my first and maybe last chance to go out with Newt. I really like him, Dave'
Dave shook his head. 'Sorry, but no. Me or Josh or Emily or someone will be taking you to school as well'
I glared at him and threw my hands up. 'UGH!' I shouted before stomping into my bedroom. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. What if I sneaked out? I grinned to myself and poked my head around my bedroom door.
'I'm going to sleep' I shouted.
There was a little pause. 'OK. Night' said Dave.
I got changed into my Punkyfish combats, trainers and light blue top with guitars on it and looked uneasily at the window. It wasn't too much of a drop...I locked my bedroom door and opened the window, feeling sick. Then I put my foot on the window sill and climbed out carefully. I glanced down. No, actually, it wasn't too high up. I slid down the bit of roof and jumped off, landing on my knees. I rubbed my knees, getting the dirt off and hurried off to Il Gnosh. Newt was sitting inside looking fed up, twisting a salt shaker around. Darren Osbourne was sitting with him, talking. Newt had his back to the door and Darren looked up at me when I walked in. I walked nervously up to the table. Newt looked surprised but smiled.
'I didn't think you were coming' he said, pulling me a seat out because Darren didn't seem to be moving. 'What took you so long?'
'Long story' I said with a smile, not wanting to discuss Dave in front of Darren.
Newt gave me a knowing look and coughed, looking hard at Darren.
'You gotta kind of bad cough there, eh, Newt?' said Darren, misunderstanding.
'Darren, I know Jake's at home but you can go to The Dog or something' said Newt.
'Ooh, want some privacy?' grinned Darren. I raised my eyebrows. 'Is this a date, by the way?' he added.
'Kind of' said Newt, throwing me a smile.
I sat down and glanced around. Two men and a woman behind the counter looked over at us and gave a questioning look at Newt, curious.
'Who's that?' I asked.
'Cindy' said Darren bitterly. 'And her new husband, Tony and his mate Dom'
The whole Roy family that I knew of suddenly walked in, too. They looked pleased with themselves and chatted amongst themselves as Cindy, the girl behind the counter, came up to us.
'What are you having?' she asked.
Newt looked at me with a smirk.
'Pasta, please' I said, looking away from Darren's face like thunder, trying not to laugh.
'I'm leaving' snapped Darren as Newt ordered spag bol and Darren stormed out the resturant.
I burst out laughing. Cindy came back over with our drinks and said that the food will be with us in a minute. When she turned her back and sidled over to where the Roy's were sitting, I grabbed a straw, ripped off some of the paper napkin-stuffing it into a ball- and shoved it into the straw.
'What are you doing?' said Newt.
I grinned. 'Check this out' I said before blowing hard through the straw, aiming at Cindy. The ball flew out and hit her straight in the head.
I threw down my straw and looked down at my lap. Newt was trying hard not to laugh as Cindy looked over at our table suspiciously. Cindy turned back to the Roy's and asked what Leila, Anita and Ravi were having. (I only knew their names and who they were because Theresa had put in a bad word for Anita for once kissing Newt).
'That was a good shot' sniggered Newt. 'I wouldn't do that to Tony though. He's so tight he squeaks when he walks'
I was taking a long gulp of orange juice then but spluttered and slapped my hand over my mouth before swallowing and choking. Newt jumped up and banged my back helpfully. I looked up at him. He smiled and sat back down.
'Thanks for helping me not to die. I like you even more, now' I joked playfully.
'Ah, what can I say?' said Newt mockingly.
I pushed Newt a straw and gave him a knowing look. Ravi Roy looked over at me and Newt, saw us putting paper in the straws, grinned-knowing what we were going to do- and immediately began distracting Cindy, pretending not to know what to order.
Newt and I blew through the straws at the same time and they both whacked Cindy straight in the head. Newt's one stuck in her hair whereas mine went down the back of her shirt and out the bottom.
Cindy glared at us and stomped back to the counter. Ravi Roy grinned.
'Good shot' he called to us.
I nudged Newt playfully and he smiled at me. We stared at each other for a few minutes in silence before we both looked away in embarrassment.
'So, um, the soup sounds nice' I said. Then I grimaced as I realized what I had said, because I don't even like soup.
He burst out laughing. 'Quite' he said in a posh voice.
'Oh, you're turning into a posh fella now, are ya?' I laughed.
'You sound really common' said Newt, starting to laugh.
'Well I do come from Essex, you know' I said, rolling my eyes.
Tony came over suddenly and Newt and I ducked our heads, trying not to laugh as we saw Cindy shrieking at Dom because she couldn't get the tiny spit ball out of her hair.
'Look, I know you're teenagers and you're enjoying your life as you should but there's really no need to throw things at my wife' he said pleadingly. 'Anyway, on happier notes, what do you want to eat for your main course?'
When we had ordered and actually ate-after more spit balls and another telling off from Tony apart from this time he couldn't help smiling a bit-, we both got up and I looked anxiously at my watch.
'Newt, I better be getting back' I said sadly.
'But its a Friday and its only half nine' said Newt, eyeing me curiously.
I explained about me telling Dave I was going to sleep instead. At the mention of Dave refusing to let me out because of Liam, Newt glared darkly around in the sunlight which was falling heavily and beginning to get darker.
'So that's why I better get back'. I grinned and looked around.
'Don't you ever get cold?' asked Newt admirably.
'Nope' I said thoughtfully.
'I'll walk you home, yeah? Then I suppose I'll go home myself' said Newt with a sad smile.
I linked my arm through his as we began to walk.
'Oh, sorry about Darren earlier by the way' said Newt apologetically.
I waved my free hand dismissively. 'Don't worry about it. It's cool'
We arrived at my house, filling up the air with conversation and laughter. I stopped and looked up at the roof I had to climb to get through my bedroom window.
'Why don't you go through the front door?' asked Newt dumbly.
'Oh, yeah, and battle through a furious Dave? I don't think so' I said, wrinkling my nose.
'Yeah, I guess so. So, is your brother a pain in the butt then?' asked Newt. He was binding his time to chat to me so that I wouldn't have to leave.
I thought about it. 'Nah, he's really cool, actually. It's just with Liam back out and everything...' I sighed heavily. 'He's even making someone take me to school'
'Like who?'
'Hailey, him, Josh or Charlotte' I said. 'And I think there's a new girl coming, too. She lived here before. India' I wrinkled my nose again. I didn't really like the sound of her by what Hailey had commented now and again. 'Anyway, let's meet up tomorrow, yeah?'
'Yeah. How about The Loft?' asked Newt.
'The...Loft?' I asked. 'What's that?'
Newt blinked at me. 'Oh-kay...maybe not The Loft. I don't really wanna go MOB's. My sort of step sister, Steph works there and I'm seeing her tomorrow anyway'
'OK. Let's just hang out at the park' I said, rolling my eyes. 'Happy?'
'Yup. And I'll be even happier when I do this' said Newt, going a little bit pink, different from his usual pale skin.
He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, a little bubble of happiness and excitement spreading through me, not daring to pop. I leaned against the wall and he pulled away slightly. We both grinned foolishly at each other but I leaned forward and kissed him again. I slid my arms around his neck and smiled through the kiss.
'Ronni.' said a voice that had gritted teeth.
Newt and I broke away from each other quickly and I looked sideways to see Dave standing at the front door, his teeth clenched, his eyes narrowed with anger.
'Look, it was my fault' Newt began but I looked up at him. 'No, Newt, he won't believe you. Just go. I'll see you tomorrow...if he lets me out after tonight' I said.
Newt glanced at Dave's furious face, but dared to kiss me on the cheek and muttered. 'Maybe see you tomorrow'
Then he walked away. I stared after him, longing to kiss him again, my cheek still tingling.
'RONNI' Dave bellowed.
I sighed heavily and walked towards him. I walked past him to see Hailey, the new girl India, Josh and Emily sitting there.
'You alright?' Josh mouthed to me.
I nodded and smiled at him gratefully.
Dave slammed the door hard and turned to me crossly.
'OK, so, I'm gonna go to bed and sleep this time' I said, then winced as Dave's eyes grew even more furious if that was possible.
'Don't start, Dave. Look, I did say that I wanted to go and see Newt...' I started.
'I'M NOT MAD ABOUT THAT' Dave shouted, making us all grimace.
'Uh, maybe you should sleep on it, Dave' said Josh, trying to save me.
Hailey wheeled over to my side and sat there, holding my hand. She didn't know what Dave was going to have an out burst about but I did.
'WHAT I'M MAD ABOUT IS YOU KISSING A BOY YOU'VE HARDLY KNOWN FOR SIX MINUTES' he yelled.
'But I like him, Dave' I said crossly.
'David, calm down' said India with a little frown from one of the red armchairs.
Dave sat down on one of the stools and put his head in his hands.
'She needs to go to bed, Dave. It's getting late' said Hailey firmly. Nothing could ruin my happiness bubble still and it swelled even more when Hailey stuck up for me and Josh nodded his head, agreeing.
'Yeah, its getting kind of late, Dave' said Emily considerably.
Hailey looked at the clock and beckoned to me to follow her to my room. Dave still hadn't said a word, still had his head in his hands and leaning on the island, so I followed Hailey, nodding thankfully at Josh and Emily before going into my bedroom with Hailey.
'Let's have a girly night tomorrow' she said. 'OK? To cheer you up'
'Yeah, OK, I was meant to be going out with Newt but I'll probably be "grounded" or something' I said heavily.
'I'll get some popcorn and stuff and we'll have the night in my room, OK? With some movies. What's your favourite film?'
'Dude, Where's My Car?'
'What's that?' asked Hailey, blinking at me.
I gawped at her. 'Oh. My. God'

Me and Hailey both giggled as we opened the huge box of salty popcorn and our hands flew in straight away.
'So who's this Newt then?' asked Hailey as the opening credits to Dude, Where's My Car? appeared on the screen.
I smiled. 'Just this guy at school. I really like him'
'So what's he like?' said Hailey, munching on popcorn.
I hesitated. 'Well...he's...a Goth, or Emo. I don't know' I muttered, going red.
'Eh? It don't matter what they look like, hun' said Hailey firmly. 'I mean, I went out with Rhys Ashworth before!'
We both spluttered with laughter.
'Who do you fancy then, Hailey?' I asked curiously.
She went quiet. 'I can't tell you'
'Haileyyyyyyy' I complained.
'Guess' she grinned.
'Dave?'
'Ew, no, he's really nice but not my type, no offence'
'Rhys again?'
'I think not'
'Darren Osbourne?'
'Are you being serious?'
'Josh?'
She went bright red.
'Josh?!' I exclaimed.
'Yeah huh' said a voice from outside and the door was flung open and suddenly Josh was standing there grinning. But luckily he hadn't heard mine and Hailey's conversation.

Monday

I demanded that I go to school with Hailey every day, not anyone else. I liked Hailey best, even more than Dave lately. So we went to school and when we got to the school gates Hailey peered around through the gates.
'Where's this Newt then?'
'Oh, I don't know' I blushed.
I spotted Lauren and Theresa talking animatedly-but they looked over at me.
'Aren't you gonna go in then?' said Hailey, eyeing me curiously.
'Yeah, course. Thanks for everything, Hailey' I said, reaching down and hugging her.
She hugged me back. 'Want me to try to lower Dave down on letting you go out later?'
'Oh, yes! Thanks, Hai. Maybe we could have another girly night with another movie this Friday or Saturday if I'm still not allowed out' I said, rolling my eyes.
'Course. Bye, hun' she said before wheeling away.
I walked through the school gates confidently, toward Theresa. But a tall boy who I knew was called Gaz and was trouble, stepped in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.
'New here and you've already gone far' he said smugly with a smirk, gazing down at me.
I glared up at him. 'What are you talking about?'
He said two words: 'Barry Newton'
'What about him?' I said impatiently.
A group of boys swaggered over. 'When's it our turn, eh?' they shouted.
'What the Hell are you talking about for God's sake?' I snapped.
'Everyone's heard about what you and Newt did' said Gaz in a low voice.
'We didn't do anything' I said crossly. I pushed him. 'Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see Theresa'
They all wolf whistled after me as I ran toward Theresa. Lauren walked away as soon as I got near.
'We all heard about you and Newt' she said quietly.
'Theresa? Look, you want the truth? Me and Newt only kissed, that's it. I swear'
Theresa blinked at me. 'Really?'
'Yes. I swear down'
'Anita Roy's spreading around that you and Newt had...er, you know'
'Anita Roy? How would she even know?'
'She said she saw you outside your house going inside'
'What a lie' I said furiously.
Suddenly more shouts erupted and me and Theresa turned to see Newt walking through the gate, getting similiar shouts and calls. He walked up to me and Theresa, ignoring the others.
'Anita' he said with a sigh. 'Apparently'
'Yeah, she's been spreading-' began Theresa.
'I know, I know' said Newt impatiently.
'Newt, what's up with you?' I asked.
'Nothing' he said, his face softening as he looked at me. 'I'm just going to the toilet OK?'
I nodded as Anita Roy headed over to us, ignoring Newt, Theresa and my questioning stares.
'Anita!' called Theresa.
Anita sighed and walked over, looking smug even so.
'Yeah?'
I sighed and looked at Theresa. 'C'mon'
'I'll meet you inside. I'll sort this out for you, Ronni' said Theresa firmly, glaring at Anita.
I walked inside and went to go into the girls toilets beside the boys. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the store cupboard. I stared into the darkness, petrified.
'It's only me, Ronni' said Newt's quiet voice. 'I've missed you all weekend but I didn't want to say or do anything in the ground' he said.
I smiled into the darkness. 'Aww, you're so sweet'
'I know' said Newt with a laugh. He kissed me on the cheek, getting a little confused because it was so dark apart from the little line of light through the crack in the door.
The bell rang, signalling us to go to our lessons. I groaned unenthusastically.
'I have Art. I'm crap at Art' I moaned.
Newt hugged me. 'Don't worry, I have Art, too'
'What, are you good at Art?' I said hopefully.
'Nope. But I can be there to make you happier'
I burst out laughing. 'I suppose that'll work out fine'
Newt kissed me again. I was happy that I'd actually found someone I could actually have a laugh with yet thought was really cute at the same time. Suddenly the door fell open as I leaned against it by mistake and me and Newt fell out straight on our stomachs on the shiny polished school floor. We both giggled hysterically until a sharp cross voice rang out:
'Ronni Daniels and Barry Newton, what on earth are you doing ten minutes late for class?'
We both looked up to see Mrs Tones glaring down at us, holding folders and papers in her hands, her hair looking as if she spent a life time sticking her fingers in a plug socket.
I thought quickly. 'We were in class, Miss, but we were just getting some art supplies'
Newt looked at me admirably while Mrs Tones watched suspiciously at me and Newt got up quickly.
'And I tripped when Newt opened the door. My foot really hurts' I said dramatically, cradling my "injured" foot.
'Perhaps you should hurry along to the nurses office, Ms Daniels? Now, what are you studying for Art?' said Mrs Tones interestedly.
'Um...Textiles?' I said lamely.
'Textiles...?' said Mrs Tones.
'Yeah, textiles' added Newt, hiding a grin.
'How wonderful. Perhaps I can come and see some of your class's work later?'
'No, no. Its meant to be...a surprise! Yes, a surprise for assembly' I said firmly.
'Oh. Well. Hurry along to class, Daniels and Newton. SCOOT!' she boomed so Newt and I hurried along the corridor and around a corner to Art class.
'Newton and Daniels, where have you been?' said Mr Lloyd when we walked through.
Newt and I looked away from each other, trying not to catch each others eye because we were trying not to laugh.
'Oo la la' shouted out Matt Brook. 'We all know what they've been getting up to!'
I glared at him, and so did Theresa who I spotted next to an empty desk. I smiled slightly at Newt before hurrying to sit beside Theresa.

--Josh--

Groaning, I rolled over on the red sofa. 'How boring can this day get?' I moaned to myself out loud, then wondered if I was going to turn insane.
India, Dave and Emily walked in. Hailey and Rhys had headed out to The Loft to have a quick drink. They were strictly just friends now, apparently.
'Who took Ronni to school?' said Dave, sniffing grumpily, going to make himself a cup of tea.
'Hailey' Emily replied. 'Of course'
'You lazy fart' I said randomly to Dave. 'It's half eleven!'
'Yeah, well, good looking guys need their sleep' said Dave, modestly stretching, but I knew he was joking because then he said: 'That's why you wake up so early!' to me and cracked up laughing.
'You're cheering up, David' said India.
'Never. The Hulk must never be happy' said Dave, pulling a face that was meant to look like a pout.
'You wish' I snorted.
'Anyway, I'm going to have a shower' said Dave, sipping his boiling hot tea (Dave is weird, he drinks his tea scolding hot), poured it down the sink and walked out the room.
'OK, I'm going to phone Dad' said India with a little angelic smile before going into Archie's old room.
'You going out tonight?' I asked Emily.
She shook her head. 'Nah. Don't really feel like it'
'Oh, I do. I'm so BORED I could...' I thought about it. '...go and watch Murder She Wrote with my grandma!'
Emily burst out laughing. 'Really?'
'I wouldn't go that far' I sniggered.
'Why don't we hang out later here while the others go out and we watch a movie?' Emily suggested.
'Good idea. Popcorn?'
'I prefer toffee'
'No way! Salty is the best' I grinned, jumping up on the chair and pointing my finger. 'Can't beat it'
'OK, is being bored making you crazy?' said Emily, rolling her eyes. 'I'll go out to get the popcorn, OK? See you in a minute'
'Unless I'm busy' I said jokingly, winking at her.
She rolled her eyes and looked in the mirror wonderingly. As she searched for a hair bobble, I watched her curiously.
'Horror or comedy?'
'Sci-fi' I said sarcastically. 'Horror, of course'
'Good idea' said Emily, pulling a face at me and grabbing a bright pink hair bobble off the arm of the sofa. 'Is this mine, India's or Hailey's?' she wondered to herself.
'Well do you recognize it?' I asked.
'Sort of' said Emily thoughtfully, holding the bobble up. 'I have loads of different colours of hair bobbles'. At that sentence we burst out laughing.
I pulled a face at her. Here I am having a conversation about hair bobbles. I must be really bored.
'Ah well. I think it is mine' said Emily with a shrug, tying her medium length dark brown hair into a shortish ponytail. She grabbed her mobile, stuffed it in her pocket and put on a silver heart necklace.
'Do I look too dressed up to go to the shop?' she asked with a grin, spinning around.
I looked at her as I sat down, and got this weird feeling. It felt really nice and warm, the feeling and I thought she looked really nice just in furry grey Ugg boots, a plain white top and jeans.
'Very...um-' I struggled to think of a word that described it.
'OK, OK, I get what you mean by your loss of words. Nobody can be as beautiful as me' said Emily mockingly, fluffing her hair up and laughing.
Well, that kind of summed it up.
'Anyway, I'll be back in a minute, OK? See ya' said Emily, waving and going out the door.
I just sat blinking into space for a few minutes, thinking about the feeling I had felt. But I looked up, snapping out of my dazed thoughts when India came back into the room, looking rather pleased with herself.
'Guess-' she paused and stared at me. 'What's up, Josh?'
'Oh, nothing. What was you gonna say?' I asked, blinking.
'Dad's getting me new shoes' said India happily. 'Where's David, again?'
'Shower' I said just as Dave came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped round his waist.
'Guess what!' exclaimed India.
Dave spun around in shock and the towel fell down to his ankles. He bent down, going bright red but laughing.
'AHHHHH' I screamed, leaping onto the floor and stuffing my head into the rug. 'THAT'S GONNA SCAR ME FOR LIFE!'

--Ronni--

I walked out of the school gates with Theresa instead of Newt that day and we hung out at the flat for awhile before Dave asked her politely to go home so that he could speak to me. I glared at him from my bed where he was standing in the door way, looking pretty uncomfortable. Like I said, Dave hates talking about his feelings. He likes life to be a piece of cake and of course he has worries, but he never likes to think about them.
'Look, sis, I'm sorry for what I said the other night' he said slowly, probably thinking about the best way to approach this subject.
'Yeah, well done' I said, faking enthusiasm, giving him the thumbs up. Then I scowled. 'But I'm still grounded. Whoopedoo!'
'Actually, you're not' said Dave, looking relieved that I had managed to make a little joke out of the subject.
I blinked at him. 'What?'
'The others persuaded me to let you out' said Dave, smiling. 'And Rhys and Hannah ordered me to let you out, too. They kept bugging me down at The Dog earlier' he added. 'which is why you're gonna have a fun night out with Hailey, Hannah, Rhys, etc down at The Dog tonight, even though I'll be coming, too' he added firmly.
'Aw, Dave!' I exclaimed, jumping up and hugging him. He awkwardly patted me on the back, not really in touch with his feelings as usual. Dave does have feelings, he just doesn't like to express them.
'OK, get changed then, yeah? We're leaving in fifteen minutos' said Dave, putting on a terrible French accent.
'Alright. See you in a minuto' I laughed, pushing him gently out of the room. I turned to my wardrobe and looked at my sort-of scruffy jeans that I got from Dave on my sixteenth birthday and a light blue T-shirt. But what if Newt would so happen to be there? I wondered, deciding to object to the jeans. But I grabbed the blue T-shirt out and looked thoughtfully into my wardrobe. Ah, well, I thought, settling on my light blue top and three quarter length trousers. I slipped them on then brushed my hair, feeling excited all the same. I grabbed my trainers off the floor and rubbed them quickly to clean them and hurried into the other room where Josh, Emily, Hailey, India and Dave were all waiting.
'Alright?' said Josh, nodding at me. He didn't look excited. 'Me and Em ain't going out tonight. We're watching a movie' he added, seeing my glance at the popcorn on the table and the big bottles of Dr. Pepper.
'Ri-ight' I said, winking at him.
'You ready then?' asked Dave, looking approvingly at my outfit. As long as I didn't wear short skirts and short dresses then that was fine by him. Anyway I don't even really like wearing skirts and dresses, not my thing.
'One more thing' I said. I ran back into my bedroom and opened a drawer, taking out a long flat blue velvet box, carefully handling it. It was a present that Newt had given me secretly yesterday. It was a silver necklace with three silver stars hanging from it, each one getting smaller and smaller. As I slipped it on, a thought settled into my mind and I pulled on my trainers and hurried into the other room.
'Dave...It's Wednesday, its a school night' I said grumpily to him.
'Hey, don't let that ruin your night' said India, a hint of kindness in her posh voice.
'If you get drunk we can always let you have the day off' said Dave, nudging me playfully.
He knew that I wouldn't drink, duh. I only had little sips of WKD at a proper party, not just going to the pub to hang out with my brother and his friends. But at least I was allowed out. And I could see Hannah and Rhys again.
'Is Claire going to be there, too?' I asked hopefully. I knew that she had a crush on Rhys and I kind of wanted to help her even though I didn't know what I could do. But hey, Newt told me that he thought I was cute the day I started and now we're sort of going out, so I must know something.
'I think so. We'll see, eh?' said Dave. 'Now lets go. See you later' he added to Josh and Emily who were settling down on the red sofa armed with cushions, a horror movie and popcorn.
'Bye' they called simultaneously.
We walked out into the freezing bitter cold evening and India looked at me, her eyes wide.
'Aren't you cold?' she asked in astonishment.
Dave glanced up, his hands tucked tightly into his coat pockets.
'Oh, that's my sis, never been able to feel the cold she hasn't' he said with a little mocking sigh.
We arrived at The Dog and when we walked in, Hannah and Rhys looked up from the bar and grinned.
'RONNI' Hannah called, laughing.
'Hannah!' I laughed, walking up to the bar.
'So who's this boyfriend I've been hearing about, eh?' said Hannah, smiling as she sat down on the stool next to me. Rhys, Josh and Hannah's mum and dad came out to the bar and told Hannah and Rhys to come and sit with me and the others. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table.
'So, who is this guy then?' said Hannah in a low voice to me, seeing as she was sitting next to me on my left and Hailey was sitting on my right.
I went bright red and saw Hailey wink at me, smiling before returing to a conversation involved with the others.
'He's called Newt' I said bashfully.
Suddenly my phone beeped to show I had a text: I looked at it and saw that it was from Newt:

NEWT: This is so borin! Can't believe ur grounded. at least we see u at skool tomorrow :)
RONNI: you'll find tht Dave's UN grounded me XD
NEWT: COOL. have u noticed how american grounded sounds? Just a thought. I have a mate thts american, they're cool XD so u comin out 2nite or tomorrow?

'Is that him you're texting?' giggled Hannah beside me.
I jumped and smiled sheepishly at her.
'Who're you texting, sis?' asked Dave. I swear he's changed my name on my birth certificate to "sis" because he doesn't seem to call me by my name anymore. I don't mind though. He's called me sis since I was seven.
'Newt, if it's any of your buisiness' I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
'Oh, Miss Atitude's back' said Rhys with a laugh as Claire walked into the pub, peering around, then spotting us and coming to sit at our table.
'She never left' I said, grinning before texting back Newt. I knew Hannah was dying to ask more questions about Newt but she didn't want to badger:

RONNI: aww, u missed out :P im out with Dave and the others 2nite. Sozzy x
NEWT: Where? x
RONNI: The Dog...:D
NEWT: I thought u had to be eighteen to drink at any pub let alone the dog:D how am i 2 talk about breaking rules anyway? lOl
RONNI: im good mates with Hannah and Rhys, I guess.
NEWT: I want to see u!!
RONNI: I saw u earlier at skool lol. and thanks again for the lurvely necklace :) im wearing it right now x
NEWT: u dont have to keep saying thanks, Ronnoooo XD new name.
RONNI: Where did u get the necklace, anyway???
NEWT: thts for me to no and u not to find out :) havin fun at the dog?
RONNI: dont try to change the subject. and yep, I am actually
NEWT: shall i try to come ? or does Dave still hate me?
RONNI: probably but Hailey and Hannah and Rhys and Claire, etc will probs distract him or something! Comeeeee
NEWT: im on my way. just gonna battle past frankie Xx

'So what did he say?' asked Hannah eagerly. 'What did you say?'
'Hannah' I complained. 'You're just like Dave. Were you reading my texts?'
'No' said Hannah, pouting. 'What must you think of me?'
'I'm joking! Newt's coming here'
'Are you going outside or is he coming in here to face the er' she glanced at Dave. 'The Mega Beast?'
We both giggled together as Dave and Rhys got up to help Mr and Mrs Ashworth out with the bar.
'Don't know. If he's brave enough he'd come in' I said, smiling.
'That's a nice necklace' said Claire suddenly with a smile, gesturing to my star necklace.
I beamed and twirled it around my finger. 'Thanks. Newt gave it to me yesterday'
'She's love sick' laughed Hailey.

NEWT: i'm just on my way now, I'll be about four mins? x
RONNI: come inside, yeah? x
NEWT: what about Dave?
RONNI: pLeAsEeEeEeE!!!
NEWT: ok

I did actually have a present for Newt, it wasn't much, just a DVD called The Burbs Uncut.
'Yep, he's coming inside' I answered to Hannah's question.
'OK' said Hannah, smirking. 'Does he want a drink?'
'He'll be here in, like, three seconds. Wait til he gets here, Han!' I laughed, shoving her playfully.
'Well sorr-ee' said Hannah, sticking her tongue out. 'I'll be back in a minute, OK?'
'Yeah, me too. I need the bathroom' said Claire, jumping up and rushing to the ladies. Hannah went to give the guys a quick hand.
'Is that him?' asked Hailey, pointing toward the pub door.
I glanced up to see Newt standing there, looking around in confusion at the atmosphere in the pub.
'Yep' I beamed. 'Can I tell you something quickly?'
'OK'
'You and Hannah are just like sisters to me' I whispered, waving to Newt who looked relieved and began heading over. 'Where's India, anyway?'
Hailey looked around darkly. 'Don't know don't care. Thanks, hun. You're like my sister, too'
'Alright?' said Newt, reaching us.
'Hi, this is Hailey. And Dave, Rhys and Hannah are doing something over there quickly, Claire's in the loo and India's..somewhere' I said curiously.
'Ite?' said Hailey nicely.
Another text beeped through my phone.

JASE: Hi! i still miss u and nothings going to change tht xxxxxxxx
RONNI: Jase u've got to stop texting me and bugging me i dont like u anymore, well, not in tht way. I like someone else, OK? Now goodBYE

It's settled. I am sick of Jase.

--Josh--

'AGH' screeched Emily as blood spurted out of the woman on the screen.
'Ow, I have ears, Em' I said, wincing.
'It's just so...GRAPHIC' said Emily, shuddering as she watched the screen with wide eyes.
We watched as a figure came out suddenly. Emily shrieked and jumped up from the sofa. She hurried to the kitchen bit and poured herself another Coke. I sniggered into a cushion. When I resurfaced, Emily was kneeling in front of me with a clowns Halloween mask on, right in front of my face. I yelled in shock and the cushion flew through the air and knocked off one of the bottles of Dr. Pepper. Emily burst out laughing and couldn't stop for awhile. She pulled off the clowns mask and fanned her face.
'Whoa, it was hot in there' she said, breathless from laughing so much.
I stuck my tongue out at her.
'Score one for Em' grinned Emily.
I held my hands up, as if surrenderring. 'OK, OK, you can have a score' I said, before slapping her lightly on the forehead while shouting 'SPAM!'
'OK, that was dirty!' exclaimed Emily.
'Score one for Josh!' I grinned, jumping onto the sofa and leaping off, onto the floor. I fell straight onto the furry (new) bright green rug on the floor.
'Comfy?' asked Emily, also jumping onto the sofa and leaping off beside me. 'OUCH!' she yelled.
'What? Are you OK?' I said frantically, sitting up.
Her face creased up into a giggle. 'Your face!' she shrieked with laughter.
I lay on my stomach and pretended to sigh in irritation. 'I thought you'd broke your leg or something' I said. 'You had me worried' I added quietly.
Emily looked at me, still grinning playfully. We both laid down properly and stared up at the ceiling silently for a few minutes. The film was still playing but neither of us was watching it. I turned onto my side to look at her, one eyebrow raised. I was about to say that I would have to think of a way to get score 2 but she caught my eyes and kept them looking at her. We were both just lying there, staring at each other with the horror movie playing in the background. I suddenly leaned up and stared down at her. I studied her eyes for a few seconds before leaning down and kissing her.
A shrill scream for the horror film made us jump apart. We both giggled feebly.
'Not very romantic, eh?' I said, stroking her cheek.
'Nope. Understatement' said Emily, smiling up at me.
'I hate romantic films' I said thoughtfully.
'You're random. God' Emily burst out laughing.
My eyes suddenly were getting heavy. I rubbed them tiredly and we both watched someone get murdered on the TV.
'Lovely' I said sarcastically.
I turned back round to see Em yawning.
'Come on' I said gently, taking her hand and pulling her upright. She fell straight away onto the sofa, her eyes tired. As I went to lean up, she put her arms around my neck and hugged me. When I was released I got a duvet and threw it over her before slipping in on the other side.
'Thanks, Josh' she murmured in my ear before she fell sound asleep.

--Ronni--

'It was a really good night!' I exclaimed happily as we walked home. Newt had gone home fifteen minutes ago, when we were still at The Dog. We had shared a secret kiss outside before he went, not under the eagle eye of Dave for once, then he left.
'Glad you enjoyed it, sis' said Dave, putting his arm around my shoulders as we walked.
India unlocked the front door. We walked inside to see Emily and Josh snuggled up together under a duvet on the sofa with the DVD menu of the horror film they had been watching playing over and over again. Hailey wheeled forward and switched it off.
'I watched that movie before' said India, frowning. 'Never-again'

The next morning Dave let me have the day off school, much to Newt's aggitation, which, I hate to say, satisfied me a little.
'Morning, sis' said Dave when I came out of my bedroom.
Josh was awake and sitting up eating toast but Emily was still sound asleep.
'We saw you cuddled up on there last night' I said, nodding at them. 'It was so sweet. Are you dating now, then?'
Josh munched on a piece of toast thoughtfully. 'Mmm. I think so'
The TV was switched off and I helped Dave fry bacon and eggs in silence apart from the sizzling. We suddenly heard Emily stir and say "Josh?". Dave and me looked at each other and bit the insides of our cheeks to stop ourselves from laughing as Josh leant down and kissed her lightly on the lips.
'I bet it looks the same to other people when you and Newt...kiss' Dave reminded me, biting his cheeks again as he put some bacon and scrambled eggs on my plate.
'Thanks, Dave' I said brightly, kissing him on the cheek and going to sit on the other sofa. My phone beeped as I ate and I picked it up, thinking it was Newt. But it was from an unknown number.

IM WATCHING YOU.

I froze.
'You OK, sis?' asked Dave as he sat down next to me.
I quickly put my phone in my trouser pocket, seeing as I was already dressed. 'Yeah, I'm fine. Just not hungry anymore' I told him, getting up slowly and putting my plate next to the sink. My phone started ringing this time and I froze in horror, thinking it would be the unknown number.
'You gonna answer that?' said Josh curiously.
I swallowed and looked at the ID. I breathed a sigh of relief, seeing it was only Newt.
'Hi, Newt' I said.
'Hi. Want to come round mine today? Frankie and Jack'll be watching a movie downstairs so we can just hang out in my bedroom and watch a film' said Newt cheerfully.
'OK. I'd love to' I said. 'I'll be round in...?'
'Can't you get him to pick you up?' asked Dave loudly.
Newt chuckled. 'I'll come and pick you up'
'OK. See you in a minute'
When Newt finally got there and we were outside the door, I linked arms with him and smiled up at him.
'So what film are we watching?' I asked.
'Its a surprise. I'm just gonna run in here, OK?' said Newt, gesturing to the DVD shop that I had never noticed before. He bent down slightly and kissed me on the cheek before unlinking arms and going into the shop.
A boy suddenly came strutting along the street.
'Hi, there' he said to me, seeing me leaning against the wall outside the DVD shop.
'Uh, hi?' I said, raising one eyebrow. Dave hates it when I do this because I can do it and he can't.
'I'm Duncan. What did you say your name was again?'
'I didn't give it' I said, shaking my head.
Newt suddenly came out the shop carrying a plastic carrier bag.
'What's up?' he asked, seeing my laughable face and Duncan's disappointed one.
'Nothing. Let's go' I said.
Newt looked at Duncan with a frown. 'I haven't seen you around before'
'Just moved here' smirked Duncan. 'I'm fifteen'
'Damn. That reminded me. School on Monday' I said, wrinkling my nose.
'So lets enjoy the weekend, yeah? Come on' said Newt, beginning to walk, me following.
'You've got another admirer' Newt grinned.
'What d'you mean, another admirer?'
'Me, of course' said Newt, rolling his eyes. He bent down to kiss me.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

I love it!! Please write more asap! Xx

Post Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

I danced around the room to a JLS song just as my phone beeped with a text from Newt.

NEWT: Want to meet up l8r?

I smiled at the innocence of the text and text back sure. I grabbed a can of Coke and settled down on the sofa. I suddenly heard Dave's door open. I sighed, remembering suddenly that Emily and Josh had gone out to The Dog, Claire had gone on a date with Rhys Ashworth and Hailey was at the shop.
'RONNNNIIIIII' shouted Dave, skidding into the bedroom, grinning. 'EVERYBODYYYY INNNN LOVEEE, PUTTT YOUR HANDSSS UPP!'
I jumped and the Coke went flying out my hands.
'Aw, crap' I complained.

I no its short lol x

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:52 pm 
Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant

AHHHH, I LOVE it!
This is the closest thing to reality for me getting with Josh! :hurray:

You're really talented! Keep them coming :D

Founder of the Ashley Slanina-Davies Fanclub x
Founder of the Sonny Flood Fanclub x
Founder of the Hollie-Jay Bowes Fanclub x

Post Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:52 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Thankss I'll write more soon lol xx

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Yay I can't wait!!!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

I woke to thunderous banging on the front door. Rubbing my eyes and groaning irritably, I swung my legs out my bed and stomped to the front door. When I opened it however, standing there was my crazy best friend Chloe, who I thought I had left back where I used to live. She shrieked loudly and swung her arms around me, giving me a big hug. I was in complete and utter shock. Also, I was still half asleep. So can you blame me that when the girl you've been best friends with since you were four arrives at your doorstep at half past seven in the morning laden with two cases and shrieking delightedly? No, I think not.
'So what's been going on? How is everyone one?' Chloe babbled as she shoved past me carrying her bags and leaving me to stare, blinking, out the front door.
'What the-?' spluttered Dave as he came out his bedroom and into the kitchen, his eyes bleary eyed and wearing no shirt.
'Hiiiiii' grinned Chloe.
'Well. I guess I'll go back to bed' I mumbled, beginning to shuffle to my bedroom, not even caring to stop and bother to ask why Chloe was here.
'Stop. Turn. Explain' said Dave through clenched teeth.
I turned and looked questionably at Chloe. 'Ummmm...?'
'OK. Well...' and she began......

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Chloe came in and plopped down on the sofa, her curly blond hair bouncing round her shoulders. Me and Chloe were SO unalike in looks and personality - she had blond, curly hair and blue eyes, I had long straight dark brown hair and big brown eyes. She liked rock music, I liked R&B. She liked vanilla milkshake, I preferred chocolate. But we had been best mates since nursery. We both come from Essex/Tilbury and when I was sitting there on the floor with my other friend Braedie, Chloe and this other boy called Billy (her now boyfriend) came over and tipped a plastic bucket of water over mine and Braedie's heads. But then Chloe smiled at me toothily and went, 'Hi' and then we went off to the sand-pit, Braedie and Billy tagging along. We've been best mates ever since.
'Me and Billy have been together for four years - since we were twelve, ain't we?' she said as Dave switched on the kettle and I joined Chloe on the sofa.
I goggled at her. 'God, Clo, you're not getting married, are ya?' I asked grimly. Not being funny, but Chloe was known for doing stupid things. No offence to her.
'No!' exclaimed Chloe, starting to laugh. 'Am I really that bad?'
'Well...no' I lied slowly.
Chloe raised an eyebrow at me before carrying on. 'Well. We had an argument last night and he called me a sl**-'
'Div' I said, shaking my head.
'-so I decided to come to HollyOaks and see my best friend!' finished Chloe. 'Because I've missed you, lovey' she grinned.
I smirked. 'So you should'
She shoved me. 'Whatever!'
'Anyway, I've met someone, seeing as we're talking about relationships' I said proudly. 'Newt. He's kushty'
'Newt?' said Chloe incredulously.
'Yeah' I said slowly.
'Well. I guess I'll just have to meet him tomorrow then won't I!' beamed Chloe as Dave set the cups of teas down.
Oh, God.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:19 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

As me, Chloe and Dave chatted till the others got up, I got a text from one of my boy mates, Connor. All the text said was, 'Hi'. I saw no point of texting back. I hate it when people just put, 'Lol' or 'Hi'. It really does my head in.
'So can we go out then?' Chloe asked immediately at nine 'o'clock. 'I'm bored'
Dave glanced at me, eyebrows raised. He knew how headstrong me and Chloe were and it was even worse when we were together. We got in all sorts of trouble before.
'Er...where, exactly?' I asked.
'What's your "boyfriend's" name again?' Chloe said slyly.
I glared at her suspiciously. 'Newt, why?'
Chloe dived on top of me, making me jump, and pinned me to the settee, Dave watching in amusement. Chloe held both my arms above my head and dug in my pockets, searching for my phone.
'DAVE! DAVE, HELP ME!' I screamed, half laughing.
She then text Newt. Damn.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION