Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Us In HollyOaks!!
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 am 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Hiya, if you want to be in this story then just reply to this, tell me ur name and what you look like and tell me if you just want to be in it or get together with someone :D . so, right now im just gonna put me and some of my other friends in it, even if they don't want to be. Think about it!

Story of HollyOaks: Change: Us In HollyOaks!!

One

Theresa McQueen pouted into the mirror as her older cousin, Mercedes, strolled down the stairs.
'Where's Malaki?' asked Theresa.
Mercedes glared at her cousin. 'Is it any of your buisness?' she asked, before going into the kitchen.
'Someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning' huffed Theresa before walking out the front door.

--

Yawning, I looked out of the window glumly. My brother, Dave had asked Josh, Hailey and Charlotte, who he had moved in with, if I could stay there for awhile.
'Ronni, its nearly time for school' said Dave in a sing-song voice.
'I'm not going' I said through clenched teeth.
You see, Dave and I look nothing like each other and sometimes but sometimes we act the same. But I can stay in a strop longer than Dave and we're both really stubborn. When we get out minds get set on something, we don't let go. Which is why I was refusing to start at the new school, HollyOaks High.
Josh and Charlotte glanced at each other, probably wondering if they should leave me and Dave alone to have a sibling chat. Pfft. Yeah right. Dave's rarely serious.
'Uh, nice cereal, eh Charl?' Josh offered.
Charlotte gave him a pitying look. 'Its CoCo Pops, Josh'
A smile fought against my lips but I turned back to the window and giggled. Dave mistaked my shaking shoulders, thinking I was trying to fight back tears- and put his arm around me.
'Look, sis, what's this big deal about going to school? Wait til you get to colleage, my sis' he grinned.
'No'. I sighed. 'Fine. But I don't want to go on my own'
'But I can't go with you. Me and Josh are going to The Dog' said Dave uneasily, glancing at the clock. Dave isn't good for talking about feelings, especially with me, his sixteen year old sister.
Hailey glared at Josh and Dave. 'I can't believe you’re dumping your sister on her first day at a new school to go to a pub with your mate’ she snapped before wheeling towards me. ‘I’ll go with you, Ronni’
'Thanks, Hay' I said gratefully, sticking my tongue out at Dave.
'Have a good day' called Josh, Charlotte and Dave as Hayley and I left.
'Some brother' I muttered.
'What's that?' asked Hailey, looking up at me from her wheelchair. Her Liverpool accent sounded curious as we walked past MOB's, towards HollyOaks High.
'Nothing' I said quickly. 'Thanks, though, Hailey'
'Don't mention it' smiled Hailey. 'Excited about meeting new friends?'
I thought about it. 'I dunno' I said finally. 'I mean...No'
Hailey's brother Zak was up ahead with a girl with blond hair. She was shouting at him angrily and he looked irritated.
'Who's that?' I asked, startled.
'His girlfriend, Michaela' said Hailey darkly. 'I don't really speak to her. They argue alot'
'Alright?' said Zak as we went past.
I smiled and then a cold feeling of dread dripped into my stomach when I saw HollyOaks High looming closer. Teenagers were running about, some were shouting, some were sitting on benches talking. I knew that I would be the outcast, maybe the loser, the NEWBIE.
'Hey, don't worry' said Hailey as we got to the school gates.
I turned to face her and squeezed my eyes shut. 'I remember why I left New York, Hailey. And I don't want that to happen again'
Hailey didn't even ask what had happened in New York, at my last school, like some people probably would have. 'You'll be fine'
'What if I'm not?' I whispered.
Hailey shook her head and squeezed my hand. 'Just go, Ronni. You'll be fine, trust me'
She didn't even blink her piercing blue eyes as I stared down at her. I nodded, took a deep breath, turned away and walked through the school gates.
People stared at me as I made my trembling legs move forward, toward a bench near the gates. Hailey was wheeling away now. I sat on the bench and looked around. A platinum blond and a Goth girl with bushy wild brown hair was approaching. Swallowing, I looked down at my blue Converses.
'Hiya, who's this?' said the blond curiously.
I looked up in shock.
'I-I'm Ronni' I said shakily.
'I'm Lauren and this is Theresa' said the bushy haired girl, narrowing her eyes.
'Do you need help finding your next class?' asked Theresa. She seemed nice.
'Uh. Yes, please. I've got Geography'
'Lucky. That's our next class. Hey, where's Newt?' said Theresa, frowning.
Before she even finished the sentence, a Goth boy with a lip-ring strolled forward, ignoring the jeers people were saying to him. He joined us.
'This is Ronni, Newt' said Theresa sweetly, causing a quick glare from Lauren.
'Alright?' said Newt, nodding to me.
'Hi' I said, the feeling of dread leaving my stomach. 'How's it going?'
'Fine, thanks. Newbies aren't usually as confident as you' said Newt, looking at me thoughtfully.
'You should have seen and heard her before you came, then' said Lauren irritably.
So now I've made some new friends. Thank God for that.

Post subject: Re: Us In HollyOaks!!
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm 
Retail Apprentice
Retail Apprentice

oooh this is really really good:) i don't want to be in it:P but i'd like to see what happens next XD xx

Post Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great work , loving it so far :upup:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Ohhh I love this story! Its first one I've read and would love to be in it.

I'm Claire I have medium length blonde hair, blue/green eyes slightly tanned
and wouldn't mind getting together with Rhys or Archie

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Ok Claire I'll put you in it :) x

Two

I think I've figured out my new friends personalitys. Theresa is a chatty girl, obsessed with make up and her hair and determined to succeed her dream of becoming a model, Lauren is a gloomy, glaring girl who doesn't like me at who so I don't know why I'm counting her as one of my new friends; but Newt is mysterious. We were in Calculas and he was leaning over me slightly to point at some numbers and I got a sniff of him. He smells lovely! I couldn't really concentrate when he was saying "The x goes there" and "NO, Ronni, where does three go?" and give me that look with a smile itching at his lips.
'What are you doing tonight?' he said to me in a low voice, moving back into his seat properly, so that I lost the scent of his body.
I glanced up. He was staring at me, smiling fondly. I teared my eyes away and pulled my long dark brown hair into a ponytail. I couldn't believe this. Only just met him and already I had a crush on him.
'What-' he began again.
Still not looking at him, I replied: 'Nothing, probably. My brother Dave doesn't really like discussing feelings and hugging people and getting emotional'. I shook my head and looked at him, smiling. 'Shouldn't we be concentrating on...numbers?'
'Talking of which, here's mine' grinned Newt, passing me a piece of paper.
'Uh...' I stammered.
He rolled his eyes as the bell rang. Then he smiled and walked out the class. I took a deep breath and got up to join Theresa. Lauren had glided out the classroom, straight after Newt.
'What did Newt give you?' said Theresa suspicially.
'Nothing' I said quickly.
'I saw him give you a piece of paper' she replied.
Sighing, I gave her my piece of paper. Right then I was already planning to add Newt straight away when I got in and see if my best friend Chloe was online.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:02 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

As I walked out the school gates with Newt and Theresa, a small little knot was twisting in my stomach. Dave hadn't come to pick me up. Well, I guess I knew he wouldn't but... I shook my head as Newt looked down at me.
'What's the matter?' he said quietly as Lauren came over and fell into step with Newt.
In my head, I was thinking: I can't believe my own brother didn't come to pick me up. But I didn't want to explain even to Newt about my family. My hateful mother had left me with Dave in the first place. I love Dave with all my heart, I honestly do, but sometimes I just want to be someone else. Someone who doesn't have her heart leaping when the phone rings, thinking its her long lost mum who dumped her and her twelve year old brother at the time, and it never is, someone who doesn't worry, who doesn't have troubles. Of course I knew that trouble seemed to have a liking of following me everywhere, but I was determined for no trouble to happen whilst in HollyOaks.
was being bullied in New York, they chucked paint at me, tried to force me to eat rubbers... I shuddered and pulled my black coat around me tighter. Theresa was on her mobile texting, Lauren was trying to talk to Newt but he was staring straight ahead, looking dreamy.
'Where'd you live?' asked Lauren, of all people. But she didn't look at me- just looked at a tree.
'Do you know Hailey and Josh?'
'Duh'
'Well, me and my brother live with them'
'Oh, a FLAT. RIGHT' said Lauren, smirking unpleasantly at me.
I scowled at her and when she turned away to walk down her road, I poked my tongue out at her retreating back.
Newt burst out laughing and nudged me softly. 'That's my ex'
I rolled my eyes as someone shouted: "Ronni!"
I turned to see Dave hurrying toward me, beaming.
'Hiya' I said, even though shock was settling into my stomach.
'I've made a new friend' grinned Dave, doing a dance on the spot.
I smiled and Newt and Theresa grinned. I was so used to Dave.
'Her names Claire. She fancies Rhys Ashworth'
'Uh, OK. Give me a clue, please?' I said, rolling my eyes. 'Who's Rhys Ashworth'
'Quite a good looking bloke, I guess. His dad owns the pub, The Dog' said Dave.
'See ya, Ronni' said Newt. He and Theresa strolled away and I fell into step with Dave.
'Cool. Hey, where are we going?' I asked, startled. This wasn't the way Hailey and I had gone this morning.
'The Dog. You can meet Rhys and his sister Hannah. Rhys is Josh's brother' he added, smiling.
This was no clue at all.
'Oh-kay' I said, raising one eyebrow.
Dave shoved me playfully. 'Don't go all sarcastic on me, missy'
I shoved him back. 'I think I will' I said mockingly.
We shoved each other the whole way to The Dog. When we walked inside, I spotted Hailey sitting at a table with Josh, a long blond haired girl, a girl with medium length blond hair, a brown haired boy, and Josh.
'Is she allowed in here?' asked Dave when we got up to them.
The long blond girl shrugged. 'Want me to ask?'
'Nah, don't Hannah. No point' said the brown haired boy. He looked me up and down, eyebrows raised. 'Ain't you old enough?' he added.
'No, I'm sixteen' I replied, smirking.
He looked shocked. 'You look way older than sixteen'
'Is that a compliment or an insult?'
'Compliment'
'Anyway, this is Rhys, Hannah and Claire' said Hailey, gesturing to the people.
'Hey' I smiled, sitting down in between Rhys and Dave.
I got on with everyone. Hannah is LOVELY. She's so kind. Claire is smiley, and funny, and Rhys is just...Rhys, I guess. So I didn't really have time to add Newt on MSN, or see if Chloe was online. Anyway, I didn't care about that right now. I was having just too much fun with Hailey, Dave, Hannah, Claire, Rhys and Josh. And it's gonna stay that way: me getting on with people.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great job :upup:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Thanks :) I'm getting nervous :S I don't think its good enough.. lol

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm 
Retail Apprentice
Retail Apprentice

Noooooo! its really really good:D keep going, i'm getting really into it hahaha XD xx

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I second that hopefully some more people will want to be written in it too :upup:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION