Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Re: Us In HollyOaks!!
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Newt was startled when I turned up with Hurricane Chloe at his house. He looked knackered.
'I am so sorry' I whispered to him as Chloe just waltzed straight past him and turned the kettle on in the kitchen. Luckily, Frankie and nobody else was there.
'W-who is that?' Newt stammered, looking shell shocked.
'My best mate' I replied. 'She's crazy' I said grimly.
Newt raised his eyebrows. 'You don't say?' he said sarcastically as we both watched Chloe make herself a cup of tea and skip around the kitchen, humming 'I like Big butts and I cannot lie'.
This should be interesting...

Post Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 pm 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

good work :)
hi my name is Heather i would love if u put me and Dave and me togeather :)
xx

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:43 am 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

yeah sure.
P.S Sorry readers, that I haven't wrote for awhile :S .. I still heart you! :P

Newt shook his head in bewilderment suddenly and I glanced sideways at him as Chloe danced across Newt's kitchen, making herself some scrambled egg.
'What's wrong?' I asked Newt, sipping my tea.
'Well. I've got a crazy girl dancing about in my kitchen who I hardly know making herself some scrambled egg, and I've got another girl sitting next to me looking as fit as hell but I can't do anything with her because her mates here with us' Newt said, raising an eyebrow.
I burst out laughing, put my tea on the table in front of us and kissed Newt, sliding my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my hips.
'Get a room!' Chloe yelled over the radio she'd put on.
Me and Newt sighed before breaking apart and staring into space.

--Dave--

As I flipped through random magazines, bored out of my mind, someone tapped me on the shoulder. Suspicious, I turned.
'Heather?!' I exclaimed in shock.
'Dave!' Heather grinned. Heather had been my best mate for God knows how many years, and I had been devestated to leave her behind when we moved to Hollyoaks, maybe a bit more upset than a best friend should have been...
She flung her arms around me and I hugged her back. Having her so close felt strange, as if we were doing something we shouldn't be. Her parents would have punched me round the head if they could hear the thoughts that were going around my head right now, wanting to do more than just hug her. To try to get rid of these thoughts and feelings, I pulled away and grinned at her.
'What're you doing here, Heathe?' I asked her. We walked down the street combanionably.
'Just thought I'd come and see my Davey' she grinned micheviously. 'I missed you'.
'I missed you too Heather, believe me' I said seriously.
She gave me another impish grin. 'Shlaaag' she drawled.
I laughed. 'Shut it, you shlag!' I said, mimicking James Corden and Matthew Horne from Gavin & Stacey.
We both laughed like school kids and walked towards the skate park. This looked interesting...

Post Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 pm 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

thanks love the story i wonder what will happpen next :) x

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Ronni's POV

I came back home with Chloe to see Dave and his mate Heather sitting on the floor playing Twister with Josh, along with Riley Costello with his brother Seth reading out the colours.
'Oh, yum. Who's that?' grinned Chloe micheviously, her gaze fixed on Seth.
'Seth Costello. Fit, ain't he' I said distractedly, pouring myself an orange juice.
'Down, girl' said Chloe, flashing me a grin.

TWO WEEKS LATER

This takes the mick. Seriously. Rae, who I thought was my friend, has been going out with Newt behind my back. I broke up with Newt and went back home to Newt and Chloe, sobbing, my heart broken.

An hour later I was in my pyjamas under a thick duvet on the settee, eating a big tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, watching Jeremy Kyle with Dave and Chloe. There was a knock at the door, and I huffed, not wanting anyone to see me in this state but frankly not caring that much deep down.
'Alright, Seth?' asked Dave when he'd opened the door.
Seth nodded and came over to me, blue eyes concerned.
'Ricky told me what happened. You alright?' he asked timidly.
I gave him a stony glare and he raised his eyebrows. 'I'll take that as a no, then?'. He sighed when I didn't reply and kneeled down in front of me, making me look him in the eyes. 'Come on. Where's the bubbly, happy-go-lucky and the smiley Ronni that I know?' he asked softly. 'You've always been too good for that Newt guy. You should be with someone who wakes up in the morning and falls asleep at night thinking, 'Wow, I'm with Ronni'. And as nice as Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream is, you should only be eating it when you're watching a really good film, not when you're crying over a cheating loser'.
Wow.

(Seth's been taken btw, sorry) xxx

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION