Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:15 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

This is mostly an introduction to my fictional tenure on Hollyoaks, and to basically explain where the show would have been when I took over (if I had done) and to explain what is already different.

Basically, my actual episodes would have started in either May or June of 2015 (I will say for definite in my next non-reply post on ths thread), but I would like you to imagine that I was starting to take over before those dates, and basically shifting Hollyoaks towards where I want it to be already, so it would be ready for when I take over (so, pretty much how it would be for an actual change in Series Producer, then.) Because of this, some changes would have already been made before or during May.

Rundown: Reenie and Pete have already arrived in Hollyoaks by this point, and have actually arrived earlier than they do in the real show (they are likely to be already around during Freddy and Lindsey's wedding - it is possible that at least Pete arrives after this, though.). Sinead is finding herself becoming closer to Ste, and at this point believes she has a chance with him, and her pregnancy storyline has started. The Gloved Hand Killer is still at large, and has killed Rick, Will, and Mariam and has attempted to kill Diane. Dylan and Nico are going through their relationship storyline, but Dylan has no idea how Nico was born. Maxine and Patrick's custody battle is fast approaching. Zack and Harry are still dealing with the Bigsby brothers. I am not sure if Harry and John Paul's relationship has happened yet. Lindsey and Kim have been revealed to have another sister named Kath, who is in a mostly parallized state, though the episode where she is moved might take place earlier. Grace and Esther are involved in the surrogcey storyline.

That's all I can think of for now, to get you up to speed. My next non-reply post in this should be the actual storylines starting. I am ultimately going to just write things as I feel and not worry too much if it fits with continuity.

Hope you enjoy what I do.

Storyline Page: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17484

News Updates: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17476 UPDATED 25:10:2020

Last edited by MJNSEIFER on Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:07 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Looking forward to reading, be nice to have some new life in the fanfic section.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:41 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

Thank you Hollyoaks Fan. I hope you and the others enjoy my storylines. :)

May

Freddy, Lindsey, Joe, Grace, Phoebe: This basically goes how it went in the real show; Freddy and Lindsey have their wedding, Joe and Freddy fight, Grace has a gun, fails to shoot, Joe gets the gun, tries to shoot, there's a struggle, Phoebe is shot in the garage and taken to hospital. It is possible that my actual episodes start around here, but as mentioned in the previous post, things have already started to be shifted my way.

Sinead, Ste, John Paul, Scott: Certain parts of the real storyline would have happened earlier than it actually did. Sinead gives birth to her baby the first time she goes into labor in this version (the baby is still named Hannah) and John Paul prevents Ste from getting Scott's messages about Sinead (he was the one who found her) thinking she's attention seeking leads to Ste losing it with John Paul, who ends the relationship (they both do kind of, but it's kind of a "You obviously care more about her than me!" thing) leading to Ste staying with Sinead, who is deluding herself that she has a chance with Ste (I think the majority of this was what happened in the show, but it will move into my own version of it.)

Porsche, Reenie, Pete, Myra, Phoebe: Pete and Reenie would have arrived in Hollyoaks earlier than in the real show as stated, and Porsche has already tried to tell Reenie (and the other McQueens) what Pete did to her, but she is not believed. When Phoebe is hospitalised, Porsche continues to have friction with Pete, saying he doesn't deserve to be here during this family crisis, putting her at odds with Reenie, while Myra tries to make sure they know that this is about Phoebe, not them.

Maxine, Patrick, Darren: Maxine and Patrick's custody battle over Minnie goes ahead with Darren supporting Maxine as best as he can. Patrick tries underhand methods to win his case (including possibly blackmailing Darren like in the show, but I need to check what about), however, this does not sway Darren and he does the right thing, leading to Maxine winning the custody battle. Patrick swears he will do what he can to get Minnie back, but Maxine has decided that there is nothing for her in Hollyoaks now and gets Darren to take her to the airport (she was already packed, as she had decided, win or lose, she was leaving.) Maxine thanks Darren for all he's done to support her and they share a goodbye hug, before she boards a plane for America, planning to stay with Mitzeee at least until she can find a place of her own.

Titles Update: Maxine removed.

Tony, Diane, Porsche, Cameron, Lockie: Porsche turns to drinking, when her family don't believe her about Pete, and is found in one episode by Tony, as she drunk to the point of almost passing out, nearby. Tony takes her inside so she'll be safe and Diane resents Tony helping her as Porsche put her in hospital earlier in the year, but Tony insists that he couldn't just leave her this way, while he attempts to contact Lockie or the McQueens, but is unable to get a hold of either of them. He manages to contact Cameron, who takes Porsche home, and in her drunken state, she confuses him with Lockie (who isn't at home.) Cameron almost corrects her, but she ends up kissing him, which he reciprocates, and she falls asleep. Cameron stays over, and criticizes Lockie when he returns for being out when his wife was in this state, but says nothing about the kiss.

Joe, Robbie, Phoebe, Ben, Jason: Joe is overwhelmed with guilt over what happened to Phoebe, and turns himself in. Robbie is visits Phoebe in hospital as much as possible, and angrilly decides that Joe can rot in prison for all he cares. However, when it is revealed that the gun was left at the scene, Ben and Jason go to retrieve it, and are confused to find no gun in sight...

Harry, Cleo, Aiden, Kyle: Harry is still trying to balance his relationship with Cleo and his gay or bisexual feelings (he is unsure if he is gay or bi at this point), but his secret is under threat of being revealed when the Bigsby brothers reveal they have videophone footage of Harry leaving a gay bar. They convince him to do what they want (such as steal test answers, and make them look good during football practice if possible) in exchange for not showing the footage.

John Paul, Lockie, Harry: John Paul's break up with Ste and Lockie's inability to cope with Porsche's fallout with her family throws the two of them together, and they come very close to making a drunken mistake when they meet up at a gay bar, but the sight of Harry (who would know them, and be able to say he'd seen them) causes them to leave the bar early, and allows them enough time to realise the mistake they're making, and go their separate ways.

Nico, Dylan, Perry, Tom: Dylan ends up helping Perry with some school work, which leads to her having to spend at least a day at his house, which Nico is aware of, but doesn't like how she can't be included. In a later episode, Nico finds one of Dylan's female clothes in his bed, and gets the wrong impression. This leads to Nico accusing Perry and Dylan of having an affair at school, in front of several students including Tom. Dylan is forced to admit to everyone around that the clothes were his, and storms off. Later Nico tries to make amends, and tries to assure Dylan that he doesn't have to feel like a freak (he introduces the term) for doing something that many boys and men do and lets slip that she feels like more of a freak than anyone everyday, but is unable to reveal why. In the final episode of this part the storyline, Nico simply says that she was trying to make him feel better but handled it badly, and that she feels bad for not trusting him. Dylan and Nico are fine for the time being.

Also: Esther continues to carry what Grace hopes to be her baby, news of a cocktail bar opening in Hollyoaks is spread to the residents, Kim continues to obsess over Grace, and the Gloved Hand Killer is still at large, and clues to their next victim are released in real world locations...

Note: June onwards should have more storylines, since it will be the whole of each month, while for May 2015 I basically take over in full at around the 19th or something (since the 18th of Freddie and Lindsey's wedding is pretty much the same as it was in the canon show.) Some months will even have more than one page depending on how much detail I will give, but what you have just seen is how it will mostly go. Also if I don't mention characters, they were probably doing minor things I hadn't thought of yet - they will probably be added to the "Also" section or have there parts in full storylines added at some point.

Last edited by MJNSEIFER on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

Joe, Robbie, Darren, Ben: Joe is released, despite his confession, as the gun from the shooting is still missing. Robbie doesn't want to stay in the same house as Joe anymore, and prepares to leave, but Joe decides it would be better if he goes, and Robbie makes no effort to stop him. Darren offers Joe a place to stay at The Dog for the time being, while Ben continues to investigate the whereabouts of the gun.

Sinead, Ste, John Paul: Sinead continues to delude herself, and plans a romantic night in for Ste, but he is forced to tell her he doesn't feel anything for her that way. She insists that he must be bisexual, because he had relationships with females in the past, but Ste (who acknowledges that it's a possibility) says he didn't know what he was back then, and you can't just expect someone to feel something that they don't.

Sinead understands, but spends the night drinking, and comes on to Ste again when she gets back home. John Paul enters at that moment, hoping to reconcile with Ste, but sees the two of them kissing (in reality Sinead kissed Ste.) Ste tries to explain to John Paul, but he doesn't want to hear Ste's "lies". Ste is cold to Sinead, and plans to find somewhere else to live, and even angrily calls Hannah a "mistake" before storming out the door.

Porsche, Reenie, Celine, Other McQueens, Matt, Karen: Porsche continues on her self-destructive path, drinking heavily due to no one believing her about Pete and even takes to drinking in the day. One day, she has a drink-fueld argument with Reenie, who accuses her of attention seeking - during which she says that if Phoebe dies, she's better off without such an uncaring family. Unable to take back what she said, Porsche's emotions worsen, and she breaks down emotionally in her car, outside the McQueens'. Seemingly gathering herself, she drives away, but she is not in the right state of mind, and ends up hitting a pedestrian.

In the next episode, the pedestrian is taken to hospital, and is identified as Matt Jameson. Celine is assigned to look after him, and it turns out that he has a broken arm, but is otherwise fine. Matt and Celine (who are around the same age) bond as she tends to him, and he reveals that his family have bought a house in Hollyoaks in order be closer to his father's new workplace - the new cocktail bar, and he was in the area because he was checking the house was still in good condition. Matt's family are contacted, and his mother Karen comes to collect him, but is shocked to discover that Celine is related to the woman who injured him, and gives a cold "I think you've done enough." when Celine asks if she can help further.

Patrick, Sienna, Ben, Nico, Dylan, Tom, Perry, Sophie: Patrick is fuming over how he is unable to contact Maxine no matter what he attempts (the stress of his condition is also adding to how he is acting), and takes it out on Sienna, acting as though she should have done more to help. Sienna is becoming suspicious of Ben when he begins keeping details of where he is going to himself, occasionally claiming that he is on police business (which is sometimes true), but she's convinced he's hiding something. Both this and Patrick's treatment puts pressure on Sienna.

At school Nico's class are to do a project where they are put in groups, and Nico is put in a group with Dylan, Perry, Tom and another student named Sophie. As they work on the project, Sophie gets Nico to share some of her ideas while they are alone, and later presents them as her idea, but does so before Nico re-joins the group and says that she shared them with Nico earlier, making it look like Nico stole Sophie's ideas when Sophie lets her speak first in class. Nico is unable to prove her innocence and is forced to apologise for something she hasn't done.

Sienna is informed of what happened and she and Nico argue as the latter tries to explain what happened. The argument worsens, and the already stressed out Sienna lashes out, and pushes Nico away - causing her to hit her head on a table, knocking her out. Nico is taken to hospital.

Harry, Aiden, Kyle, Zack, Cleo, Pete: Harry continues to do favors for the Bigsby brothers, but messes up and gets caught stealing test answers, and is given detention. Zack realises that the brothers are behind this, and questions Harry, but Harry says he can handle it. Zack mentions what Aiden and Kyle are doing to the school staff, but the brothers manage to avoid looking guilty. Unfortunately, they think Harry was the one who reported them, and replace whatever was meant to be shown in class, with footage of Harry leaving the gay bar. Harry is forced to admit his gay/bisexual side to Cleo, who is saddened by the fact he lied to her, and finds comfort from the worst possible person, Pete.

Porsche, Lockie, Tony, Diane, Cameron: Lockie does what he can to be there for Porsche, following her fallout with her family, but is unable to show that he fully believes her about Pete, and she walks out on him. Porsche attempts to stay with Tony and Diane, remembering how Tony helped her out, and looked after her until "Lockie" (actually Cameron) took her home, but Diane refuses to allow her to stay. Tony becomes annoyed with Diane, stating he is only trying to be helpful. Cameron finds out about Porsche's difficultly and offers to let her stay with him for the time being, explaining to Lockie that he can keep an eye on her, until she calms down, and goes back to Lockie. When Cameron and Porsche are alone, he tells her that Lockie is an idiot, if he doesn't see what he's got when he's with her...

Esther, Grace, Kim, Trevor: Esther is still carrying Grace's baby and Kim is still obsessing over Grace to no great success, and is told by Grace and Trevor to leave them and get a life of her own. Kim attempts to convince Esther not to give up her baby and is told off by the latter for interfering, but we should be able to see the doubt forming in Esther's mind. It is also shown in various episodes that someone is trying to get back in touch with Trevor...

Note: As you can see, it won't always be the same amount of groups each time when I do these summaries. I don't know how many parts each month will have, but that will be different each time as well.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:14 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Sounds good looking forward to seeing more of what Matt and Karen are like and the new cocktail bar. Reading the fanfic makes me miss Lockie and Phoebe seeing them both mentioned.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

Thank you, I'm pleased you are enjoying it. It's cool how it's giving you memories of previous characters as well. Hope to get more done as soon as I can.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:28 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

Jameson Family, McQueen Family, Various Residents: The Jamesons move into their new home, encountering and interacting with various residents in the process. Matt is unable to be much help with the carrying due to his injury, which annoys Amanda as she has to do more, and Matt is playfully dramatic about his injury to wind her up further. Gavin is hoping that his cocktail bar, Shake It Up! will be open as soon as possible.
The McQueens (sans Porsche) are among the people to welcome the Jamesons to Hollyoaks, but Karen recognises Celine and realises who they are. She says she doesn't want their kind around her family, which angers many of them, and Karen takes time to tell Celine especially to stay away from Matt. However, Matt overhears this, and later finds Celine at The Dog and buys her a drink, and the two bond further.

Ste, John Paul, Sinead, Tony Diane: Ste continues to try to win back John Paul, but he still doesn't believe in Ste's innocence, and has dealt with his apologies before. Sinead attempts to help, but she is also not trusted by John Paul, and Ste doesn't give her much of a chance to help, as he still blames her for what happened. With nowhere else to go, Ste ends up staying at Tony's which Diane is not sure about, but Ste spends his nights drowning his sorrows, and keeps returning to Tony's in a state. One night he even drunkly goes back to John Paul's and, upon receiving John Paul's phone call, Tony has to take Ste back himself.

Sinead still wants to put right the damage she has done, and records a DVD explaining that she was the one who kissed Ste, and he always turned her down, and in no way reciprocated. As she does the video, she realises out loud that she has no chance with Ste - he is gay, and is in love with John Paul. She also admits what she's known for a long time, and until now, Ste was the only thing stopping her from doing so - there's no point to staying in Hollyoaks now, and in doing so she'll never be able to move on and be the better person she wants to be.
Ste buys some drugs during one of his destructive "nights out" and ends up overdosing, passing out in the street. He is found by Sinead on her way back from delivering the DVD through John Paul's letterbox. She calls the ambulance and Ste is taken to hospital.

Kim, Esther, Grace, Trevor: Kim continues to think she has a chance with Grace, and still attempts to convince Esther to keep her baby. Grace finds out about this, and tells Esther to not go back on her deal, and tells Kim to back off and accept that the two of them are over. Meanwhile Trevor does his best to support Grace during the whole affair as best as he can, but is having to deal with his own problems, as someone is still trying to contact him - a former associate of his named Malcolm Carter, who Trevor betrayed and allowed to go to prison years ago...

Nico, Sienna, Patrick, Ben: Nico is still in hospital, and Sienna is concerned for her, but at the same time afraid she might lose her even if she recovers, due to the fact that she put her in hospital. She tries to place the blame on Patrick for pressuring her before, and even snaps at Ben for being so secretive, but it should be implied that she blames herself deep down. Ben feels bad for keeping things from her, but isn't sure how to reveal them, especially now.

Sienna chooses to follow Ben when he leaves on supposed police business, which at first is exactly that, but she later sees him entering a woman's house and spending a lot of time there. Ben does not notice Sienna, and she returns to Hollyoaks and continues stress over Nico, but at the same time tries to think of a way to catch Ben in the act.

Roscoe Family, McQueen Family, Hospital Staff: Phoebe continues to recover, and it is revealed that there is a method to save her, but it could cost her life if it goes wrong. Robbie is at first unsure about putting her at risk, and tries to stop the procedure, but is convinced, ironically(?) by Joe, who (after telling Robbie he can continue hating him when they're done) that all he can think about is how he put Phoebe in hospital, and if Robbie doesn't take the risk to save his girlfriend, he'll regret it for life. Robbie allows the procedure to take place, but tells Joe he'll hate him even more if it goes wrong.

The procedure takes place and is a success, and Phoebe is taken off the danger list, but still needs to recover in hospital for a few days. Robbie is relieved, but reminds Joe that he will make sure justice is served. Joe is not the only one on edge with his family, as Porsche is refused entry when she tries to visit Phoebe, based on what she said before.

Gloved Hand Killer: Like in the real show, clues were released to give viewers a chance to identify the Glove Hand Killer's next victim, and also like in the real show, the clues point to the next victim being a McQueen. At the end of the episode where Phoebe is given the dangerous operation, scenes of her recovering is intercut with scenes of the Gloved Hand Killer preparing their syringe, and approaching someone's hospital equipment. Is Phoebe the next victim? So it would seem...

The Gloved Hand Killer is revealed to be injecting their next target - it's Ste McQueen! Ste goes into cardiac arrest as the episode ends...

(Note: Don't get your hopes up...)

Also: Nico's friends react to the news of her injury (which they are unaware of Sienna's involvement, and Sophie suggests that they all sign a card for her, and take it around the class or even the school for more signatures. Leela and Ziggy return from their honeymoon, and Tegan has to cope with them being back in her life. Karen is revealed to have applied for a teaching job at Hollyoaks High School, which she receives. Hollyoaks High School needs a new computer, and one is exchanged from elsewhere (I think The Loft, but I'm not sure) and Theresa is entrusted to set it up, and after messing up, needs to reboot the computer from an earlier setting, and discovers something disturbing when she does...

Notes: There should be at least one more entry for June after this, but I don't know how long it will be. Also, the reason some characters haven't been mentioned yet is because I don't have ideas for them yet, however, if I think of something they could have been doing during months already written, I will add them in - their storylines will be completely in bold at first so they can be noticed, but changed to normal print later. Also, yes, Ste was called "Ste McQueen" at some point (I don't know if he is now.)

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:02 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

Continuation of “Gloved Hand Killer” storyline: Ste continues to arrest as Phoebe recovers in another room. In the waiting rooms the McQueens and Roscoes discuss Phoebe's recovery, and Robbie makes sure that Joe knows that he's not out of the woods just because Phoebe survived. Sinead, who came with Ste, goes to check on him, and is alarmed to find him undergoing cardiac-arrest – she calls for help, and some doctors rush in to his room.

Several people, including the Roscoes, the McQueens and the hospital staff that we know, are alerted to the chaos, and rush to find out what's happening. John Paul is horrified to see what is happening to Ste, despite having no intention at the moment to get back together with him. The doctors try with great effort to save Ste, while John Paul walks away to think, and Sinead follows him. John Paul still thinks that Ste cheated on him with Sinead, and verbally attacks Sinead for being there. Sinead snaps that Ste isn't at fault, and all that happened is that she kept coming on to him, but she's done with that now. John Paul doesn't believe her, but she informs him that this really happened and she's done, and tells him about the DVD she left him, and that he can read that if he wants, but at the moment she's passed caring, and all that matters now is if Ste survives.

The doctors succeed in reviving Ste (sorry!) but are unsure what happened to him. The McQueens and Roscoes clear away from him to let him recover, with both Sinead and John Paul hesitating for a moment, before leaving as well.

Harry, Zack, Kyle, Aiden, Tony: Harry continues to get grief from the Bigsby brothers, and is angry with them for revealing his sexuality, when he did what they said, but they say he deserved it for grassing on them. Harry is unsure of why they think this, but he confides in Zack, who reveals that he was the one who told on the Bigsby brothers, and Harry brands Zack a traitor and they fall out. Tony consoles Harry about what is happening, and asks if he's really gay, but Harry explains he still doesn't know what he is. Tony manages to convince Harry that Zack only had his best interest at heart, and Harry and Zack make up.

Sinead, Ste, Diane, Esther, John Paul: Sinead begins to get her affairs in order, and her belongings packed in order to start her new life. She visits a recovering Ste in the hospital, and announces her plans to leave, saying that she needs to start again, and focus on being a better person, but adds that she'll keep in contact with him, in case he wants to see Hannah, and motivates Ste to get back together with John Paul. Ste weakly tells Sinead that she doesn't have to go, but she insists that she does - there's still a part of her that feels she has a chance with him, and one of the reasons she has to go is to avoid clinging on to a false hope. She proves her point by asking Ste if he honestly feels that there is a chance that they could ever be together, to which Ste answers no.

Sinead visits Diane, and tells her mother that she is moving on, because there's too many memories in Hollyoaks, and that she needs to do some growing up in a new place. Diane is not sure about this, and asks where Sinead plans on going, and Sinead answers that she has spoken to George, and will be staying with him until she finds a place of her own, explaining to Diane that she has to do this away from Diane, in order to avoid falling back and asking Diane for help when the slightest thing goes wrong, as she needs to focus on growing up, and becoming a better person, and being in Hollyoaks is preventing her from doing this. Diane is surprised by Sinead's maturity.

Esther helps Sinead with getting things ready for her departure and they wait at the bus stop, as the two of them reminisce about their times together in Hollyoaks, during which, Sinead suddenly turns serious, and apologises to Esther for bullying her in the past. Esther reminds Sinead that she's already apologised, but Sinead says that they both know "it was more of a soz than a sorry", explaining that back then she was just apologising, because she wanted to stop people hating her, but once she and Esther became friends, she felt bad about how she treated her, and thus genuinely felt bad about how she treated her, but never knew how to bring the subject up so she could apologise for real.

Esther tells her that she never needed to, as she could tell that she felt bad about it, and is happy that the two of them finally became friends after all, and the two of them share an emotional hug as the bus pulls up. Sinead promises that she will stay in contact with Esther, and that they can always visit each other, as "it's not like [she's] gone to Abersoch or anything." Sinead boards the bus with Hannah, and Esther watches the bus drive away. This takes place at the end of an episode, and the "emotional" version of the credits plays.

Titles Update: Sinead removed, Diane reverted.

Sienna, Ben, Nico, Jack, Nancy: Nico awakens in hospital to the relief of Sienna, and it is said that there is no serious damage, but she is unsure how she ended up in hospital. Sienna keeps what happened to herself, but says she is happy Nico is okay. Ben is talking to Jack at The Dog about how he needs to tell Sienna something, when Sienna herself walks in. She tells Ben that Nico is awake, and he promises to visit her, but he's been busy, leading to Sienna saying that she's noticed - she followed him to his girlfriend's house. Ben tells her that's not what happened, and she had no right to follow him like that, leading to Nancy (who is nearby) to say that's what Sienna does and Ben should get out of his relationship with her while he has the chance, leading to an argument between her and Sienna, before Sienna storms out.

Ben follows Sienna and admits that, yes, he hasn't been entirely honest about what he's been doing, but he had to find the right moment to tell her. He admits that he is divorced and it was his ex-wife he was seeing, but only because she is deteriorating in health, and will be unable to look after their daughter, Carly, soon. Ben explains that Carly is not old enough to look after herself, and will be moving in with him at some point, and he was unsure how to bring it up, because Sienna had Nico to worry about. He walks away saying it's nice to know how much she trusts him.

Ben later returns to Sienna's home to Sienna cooking an apologetic dinner for him. He is actually considering moving out, but she explains that she knows that she overreacted, but it's hard for her to trust people given her relationship with her dad and how so many people are against her (using Nancy's remarks in the pub as evidence), but she needs Ben in her life, because she wants to be part of a family with him and Nico, and Carly now that she knows about her, saying it will be nice for Nico to have a "sister", and Ben agrees to stay, but we should be able to see the doubts forming within his mind.

Jameson Family: The Jamesons are settling into the village, and Gavin is confident that Shake It Up! will be ready by July at the latest. Matt spends some time at The Dog, and gets on well with Darren, but they jokingly say they will be in competition with each other when the cocktail bar opens, and also still spends time with Celine when the opportunity presents itself. Karen continues to work as a teacher and is relatively firm but fair, but appears to be treating Cleo differently, such as not helping her when asked (or delaying doing so) and talking down to her. A better side of her is shown when spending time with characters such as Simone and Frankie, as well as Nancy during work hours, and for the most part she behaves like you'd expect a teacher to, with no favorites (she just appears to have a least favorite...)

The Jamesons decide to have a meal at The Hutch in one episode, having been recommended it by Tony when he welcomed them to Hollyoaks, during which Gavin makes it into a celebration of how far Shake It Up! is coming along, as well as a celebration of their new home. He announces that he is looking forward to working along side Matt and Amanda, but Amanda reminds him (this may be the first that we've heard of it) that she is not interested, and would rather work in mechanics than at some silly cocktail bar named after a Disney show, but Matt however is fine with working there. It is revealed that Karen has found out that Hollyoaks High School will be in need of a new coach for their football team soon and, as Matt will be working mostly at night anyway, she recommended him, providing he's interested, as she knows he loves football, and Matt happily tells her to say he accepts the job.

At least some of the McQueens arrive for a meal as well, and end up at the table next to the Jamesons. The two families try to ignore each other, but the more vocal McQueens such as Mercedes and Reenie keep remarking about how Karen must be judging them, and asking what makes her so perfect? Karen decides that they should leave despite not being done with their meal (Amanda is quick to moan that she's half way through), explaining to Tony when he asks, that the food is fine, he just needs to pay more attention to who he allows into his restaurant, causing Myra to ask what Karen's problem is, and Karen reminds her about how one of her lot injured her son for one thing (there's a moment when Nana point out it was one of Reenie's daughters, promoting an "Oh, thanks!" style response from Reenie.)
The Jamesons leave after an argument with the McQueens, but Matt surreptitiously leaves a piece of paper containing his mobile number in front of Celine.

Matt is in contact with Celine over his mobile, and apologises about his mum, and assures Celine that she'll come around, and is just stressed about moving as well as concerned for him after the accident. Matt also tries to stand up for the McQueens while at home, saying that it was an accident, and that it wasn't like he was rundown on purpose, but Karen states she's seen families like that before, and it's best to stay way from them. Amanda is still in a mood about having to leave the restaurant in the middle of a meal, and says that Karen better not do that again, but Karen and Gavin simply remind Amanda who she's talking to. Matt moans at Amanda for putting their mum in a mood when he was just getting somewhere, to which Amanda points out he wasn't.

Matt and Celine arrange to meet each other in the folly, and the two talk about how they enjoy spending time with each other, and hope they will be able to do so more. Matt explains that he is doing what he can to talk Karen around, and the two end the conversation about their families, and simply continue to bond with each other.

Tegan, Leela, Ziggy, Diane, Tony, Dr. S'avage: Tegan is having a hard time with having to be around Leela and Ziggy enjoying their new married life, and feels that, despite having Rose, there is an empty space in her life that needs filling. Tegan attempts to make a compromise with Diane that she can be in Dee Dee's life as well (even willing to allow Diane to be part of Rose's life), but Diane takes it the wrong way and accuses Tegan of wanting both daughters for herself, which Tony tries to say that he's sure is not the case, but this just annoys Diane further. Tony and Diane argue when Tegan has gone, with Diane telling Tony that this is the second time he's sided with someone over her, to which Tony points out it's not about taking sides - he would have still supported Diane if she didn't want to do whatever Tegan was suggesting, but Diane wasn't giving her a chance to explain what it was.

Later, Tegan returns to try again once things have calmed down. Tony makes sure that Tegan is allowed to speak, and she explains that the idea is for both mothers to keep the baby that they have been raising, but both can be allowed to spend time with their actual daughters if they want to - they don't even have to tell them who they really are. Diane is unsure, but understands that Tegan may need this. However, they are later both called in to see Dr. S'avage (possibly in a later episode), and it turns out that new evidence has come to light, and Miriam confused things more than once, and both mothers got the right babies after all.

Tegan is disappointed by the news at first, but after a spot of bonding with Rose, she realises that there's no longer an empty space, as far as another daughter is concerned, and the two of them are exactly where they need to be.

Hollyoaks High School: Patrick is doing the best he can, but is still deteriorating and becoming less able to focus and is told by the board that he needs to reconsider his position as headteacher. Louis Loveday is also informed about this in someway, as if a new person isn't found, he will simply be promoted to headteacher, providing he is okay with this, which he is.

Theresa is still coping with the document she has found, but we are kept in the dark about what it is. She backs it up onto a USB for herself, and then forces herself to delete the copy on the computer itself, so she can think about what to do with it. She tries to talk to her family about it at home during some scenes, but there always focused on something else (and she's having a hard time starting the conversation as well.)

One of Karen's classes (Harry, Zack, Holly and Cleo are among the students) is interrupted by guitar music, and she looks outside to see another student is busking on school grounds, and demands that he comes inside. The next scene with the student takes place in Patrick's office, and the student, introduced as Jenson Hamilton, is given detention.

I think the other notes were mostly covered in the previous entry, but I will add some to this entry if I think of them.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:23 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

I'm not sure why I had Ste stay with Tony when the Lomaxes are still around. I may have to rethink this one, and see how much it affects (like if my storylines need Ste to have stayed at Tony's then I need to add in why he didn't stay with his sisters.)

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION