Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » ACTORS & ACTRESSES

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

bronaghwaugh - The SmackRats next door have awoken & the rain has brought them out of hibernation! I'm gettin a rendition of the JohnLewis ad song!!

bronaghwaugh - Oh Jaysus!! Smackrats have put ATB 'Till I Come' on-not helpin me learn my lines!They musta run out n are waitin 4 their dealer...run4hills!

bronaghwaugh - running4hills.com as Urban Cookie Collective's 'The Key' is thumping & i might be tempted to dance, takin cover under duvet in bedroom-

Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 pm 
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

jolliehaybowes:I wish I had the ability to leave food on my plate but.... I really don't know how!x

miss_jay_pee:Rule one of new fone take plastic off too speak

ashoztd:Did you hear about the gay dyslexic? He loved to cook socks!?!

MrRickyWhittle:Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate. Ha ha hilarious!!keepin myself amused on the train

bronaghwaugh:thought i found my will 2 live in me knickerdrawer but it was just me spanx

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

This is a few tweets but I have put it all together from the amazing Gerard_McCarthy.

I have never been so mortified in my entire life!!! I was just walking along the SouthBank & spotted @MrRickyWhittle just ahead of me... I ran up to him, jumped on his bank, started screaming like a 14 year old girl & wrestled him onto the grass... Just as I was mid dry- hump he shouted "what the f••k are you doing man?", turned to face me - and it wasn't him!!!!! I honestly have never experienced embarrassment like it... Ever.

LOL :haha:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm 
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

:haha: :haha: wow bet his face was red

ashoztd(ashley taylor dawson):Spice up your hamster's boring life by hiding a bowl of Ready Brek under the the sawdust and placing a sign saying "Danger!! Quicksand!"

Post Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Super red I would expect lol.

missnemmanuel - @MrRickyWhittle Ricky! Why don't u tweet ur little sis man! U forgotten me already! Don't make me come flick u in those shiny ears of urs!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:39 am 
New Student
New Student

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
This is a few tweets but I have put it all together from the amazing Gerard_McCarthy.

I have never been so mortified in my entire life!!! I was just walking along the SouthBank & spotted @MrRickyWhittle just ahead of me... I ran up to him, jumped on his bank, started screaming like a 14 year old girl & wrestled him onto the grass... Just as I was mid dry- hump he shouted "what the f••k are you doing man?", turned to face me - and it wasn't him!!!!! I honestly have never experienced embarrassment like it... Ever.

LOL :haha:

:haha: Poor Gerard ooops and that's gotta be the worst embarrassment i've ever heard and laughed so hard when i saw that tweet tho and my reaction was like :

:haha: :haha: :laughter: :laughter: :laughter: :haha:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:14 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Lol I wonder if he explained that he thought he was Ricky Whittle or just said sorry thought you were someone else and walked away as fast as he could lol.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
Lol I wonder if he explained that he thought he was Ricky Whittle or just said sorry thought you were someone else and walked away as fast as he could lol.

I wonder if he did tho poor guy :embarrassed:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:51 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Gerard_McCarthy - Got a text from my sister saying 'I need you to help me'. Obviously I read it, panicked, got out of bed and called her asap... .. she wants me to help her get a ticket for @BelsonicBelfast ! A music concert! At 1.20am!!! I'm ready to strangle her!!!
:haha:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm 
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

:haha: i love his tweets

GarnonDavies:@JesslaFox No but I have a spider in the corner of my living room and its making me feel sick!

ashoztd:It Is strange watching an old lady stoop to pick up dog poo in the park. Especially when you realise she doesn't have a bag. Or a dog!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » ACTORS & ACTRESSES