Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » ACTORS & ACTRESSES




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 5146
aka Zak Ramsey is in Little Boy Blue


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm 
Offline
Staff Team
Staff Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Posts: 31853
Miss him on the Oaks.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 18536
Zak was great, probably one of the last lad-about-town characters


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 pm 
Offline
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 5146
I think he was in Corrie tonight as a detective


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:40 am 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 18536
tamspam wrote:
I think he was in Corrie tonight as a detective


Yeah he was a detective called Yates, didn't recognize him at first, his accent gave it away


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 5146
RNC80 wrote:
tamspam wrote:
I think he was in Corrie tonight as a detective


Yeah he was a detective called Yates, didn't recognize him at first, his accent gave it away


His hair looked permed :haha:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kent Riley
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 am 
Offline
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 18536
tamspam wrote:
RNC80 wrote:
tamspam wrote:
I think he was in Corrie tonight as a detective


Yeah he was a detective called Yates, didn't recognize him at first, his accent gave it away


His hair looked permed :haha:


Lol it was a far cry from his hairstyle on Hollyoaks


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » ACTORS & ACTRESSES


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron