Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » TV CHAT

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:24 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

This series so far. Killing off characters and introducing ones can sometimes be rushed but I do like how they've done it this series whereas with the first series, there was a slow build up for the main two storylines and whilst that works for longer a longer series, this is only six episodes and once the storyline had been built up and really started to get interesting the series ended.

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

Yeh i liked season 1 but i think the pace of this is alot better. Frankie should come back, although her storyline can be quite full on think the series needs her. Like Sam alot more in this season as well, maybe its cause Cats gone wasn't a huge fan of her :P

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

I like Sam a lot more this series as well. I think Frankie will either come back or Sam will go to New York to see her.

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:35 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

After the last episode, I think it will definitely be Sam going to New York to see Frankie.

Love square between Bea, Lexy, Sam and Tess not sure who I'd like to end up together.

I was thinking that Bea would be Lauren's partner but obviously not. I did really like Sadie's scenes in the last episode even if her storyline with Lauren is Cat/Frankie/Sam-esque.

The stalker thing with Lexy is interesting, the voice on the phone was male so obviously not Bea, I'm thinking Ryder possibly.

I'd like to see more from Hugh (not talking about Thomas Delaware), I think he and Tess could be better than Ed and Tess.....

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:23 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

Think i like Lexy and Sam, although Tess is so nice but she's at her best when things aren't going her way.

Stalker is definitely interesting not sure how they're going to finish it with only 2 episodes or somthing left. Think theres going to be a season 3 so might continue it on to next season, hopefully wont have to wait like 2 years for next one though.

Yeh thats the first episode i've actually liked Sadie. And i do like Hugh such an odd coupling with Tess but it works. Oh and the bit with Tess and that actress girl was so funny :P "do you want to be the princess Tess?".

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

I suppose the stalker could be revealed like Frankie's mum was in series 1, leaving a cliffhanger for the next series. I hope there is a third series considering the cuts etc which are being made to BBC3. :?

Episode 5 clip:

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:31 am 
Community Service
Community Service

Although I liked the finale, it didn't really feel like a finale, more like the middle of a series. I did notice that Janice was the girl that Frankie pulled in the first episode of the series and I did like her from what we saw of her so it was good to see her back again. I was sort of expecting something to happen between Tess and Nora, maybe in series three.....

Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:05 pm 
Till Operator
Till Operator

Yeh totally agree was more of a normal episode not a final for the series. I think it will be recommisioned it's quite popular. And yeh she seems like a good match for Sadie both as mad as each other. Thought Frankie would be back for the final too, wonder if she'll be in the next season... Well we just have the year wait for the next season now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

BBC isn't renewing Lip Service for a third series. :(

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

What were the ratings like?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Off Topic » TV CHAT