New Student
New Student

I started this fic a while back and decided to show it here

Author - LatvalaFan
Pairing - Jenni/ Lauri/ Markus
Fiction people : Jenni Lauri Markus plus Aki, Pauli and Eero
Rating - PG 13ish
A/N : I don’t own TR but I own Jenni and Markus
Summary : Jenni is in Egypt for a holiday to get peace from her ex but she ends up meeting the guys where they endure drama comedy and a bit of romance along the way..

Chapter One

Jenni had been with Markus for 10 months and she thought they had everything but things had slowly began to change between them for the worse and Markus had hit Jenni a few times but she was scared to leave him and one day Markus was at work at the local hotel as a porter when Jenni packed her stuff and rang the airport to book a flight in order to get away from Markus and have a fresh start so Jenni calls for a cab to take her to the airport so Jenni waits 5mins then hears a toot outside the house so Jenni grabs her stuff and heads into the cab to the airport and she books her ticket to Egypt in order to get as far away as possible from Markus but while waiting in the airport she bumps into a guy with black hair and the most gorgeous green eyes she had ever seen in her life and the guy asks her “What is your name?” and so Jenni replies “ I’m Jenni what’s yours?” so the guy responds “ My name is Lauri”.

Jenni looks at Lauri and starts to tingle all over so she goes and sits down on a seat to regain herself and Lauri walks over and sits himself down beside her then asks “Where are u heading to?” then Jenni turns to face Lauri and answers “I’m heading to Egypt what about you?” so at hearing this Lauri responds “ Strange cause that is where I’m going with my friends” so Lauri points over at the other three guys near the window then Jenni nods her head and after an hour or so their flight gets called so Lauri gets up and extends his hand to Jenni who takes it then stands up and walks with Lauri to the gate to board their flight to Egypt, meanwhile Markus arrives home from his job to find the place empty and he shouts on Jenni but nothing and he opens the door to his bedroom and he checks the drawers only to discover Jenni’s stuff all gone and this angers him so much that he grabs a glass from the bedside table and chucks it against the wall and slides down the wall at the shock that Jenni has left him in order of having a better life maybe with Lauri...

Lauri notices a slight bruise on Jenni's left wrist but decides not to ask about it in case he gets his head bitten off so he waits until he gets to know Jenni a bit more before asking questions about what happened to her in the hope that he would be able to protect her from whatever has happened. Meanwhile with Aki and the guys who are behind Lauri and Jenni who are talking in low voices then Aki speaks " Guys i have found out that i have a family member who i have never met and all i know is that she is a girl and i wanna find her".

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:04 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

What does this mean below? No idea what the A/N is nor TR lol.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 pm 
New Student
New Student

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
What does this mean below? No idea what the A/N is nor TR lol.

A/N means Author's Note and TR stands for : The Rasmus as the singer Lauri is in my avatar

Board index » Off Topic » GENERAL FANFIC