Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:43 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Thought I would create a thread to show appreciation for Cindy/Steph along with some pictures and some great storylines she has had over the years.

I have grown up watching Hollyoaks and Cindy's character has been one of the best. Steph is a great actress and Hollyoaks will not be the same without her. I wish her all the luck for the future and hope Hollyoaks see's sense and brings her back at some point in the future. :heart:

When I was compiling the photos I was shocked at how many catfights/slaps she has given/received over the years and how many boyfriends/partners/husbands she has had. :shock:

Lee Stanley, Sol Patrick, Sean Tate, Matt Musgrove, Ben Davies, Philip, Darren Osbourne, Tony Hutchinson, Rhys Ashworth, Nathan Harker, Alistair Longford, Patrick Blake, Glenn Donovan, Theo, Damon, Luke Morgan, Dirk Savage, Dave Chen-Williams...anyone else I have forgot?

She has slapped/fought with Jacqui, Goldie, Cheryl, Donna Marie, Holly, Mercedes, Scarlett, Freddie, Tony, Lindsey, Diane and probably loads more haha :catfight:

Post an appreciation message to Cindy/Steph in this thread and share some of your fave memories of her, post pics/videos etc

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:33 am 
Attacked
Attacked

That's sweet

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:44 pm 
Regular
Regular

I am still fuming that Cindy has been axed, she is Hollyoaks royalty and a very diverse actor, when you think how easily she can do dark stuff and sad storylines to comedy and funny storylines. The fact she has been axed after 28 years is disgusting, axed yet characters like Ste, Sienna, Maxine, Cleo and Peri continue to bore fans to sleep. As Hollyoaks Fan said, maybe one day they'll bring her back but after this huge F you I'd not blame Steph for telling them where to go. Her being axed makes no sense, that would be like Corrie axing Steve McDonald or Emmerdale axing Marlon

F Hollyoaks for this, first Sarah and now Steph... do writers hate the Cunningham/Richardson families? Or do they they just want to ship out the old cast to bring back characters we never wanted back and brand new characters that everyone will dislike

I'm mad about it. sorry for the rant

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:28 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I would love her to be offered a part on another soap and go head to head with Oaks at the awards and win. That would be ultimate pay back haha.

I cannot see the likes of Nick, Ashley, Jess, Ellis etc being happy at this either.

I have been re-watching some old videos of her storylines.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:59 pm 
Attacked
Attacked

Wonder if Holly will come to falicate her exit

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:18 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Guess not, they could have Cindy go to Holly though - simple exit maybe Holly just needs her mum.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:38 pm 
Regular
Regular

I could see that being Steph's exit

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:27 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Just along as it isn't she is leaving to look after Holly who is pregnant. We don't want anymore babies.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:40 pm 
Regular
Regular

It is horrible to think another character explaining Cindy's departure

Classless move by Cheers

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:30 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I think if she was to win a cruise or something so we knew she was away for 6months or something it gives a bit of hope of a return.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT