Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:53 pm 
Regular
Regular

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
Welcome the 12th Doctor, do you currently watch the show? As your nickname is a Dr...you didn't visit Rick did you? :detective: lol

Lol

Post Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:31 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

You never know...could be asking all these Toby questions so they can beat Tobys record lol

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 am 
Turn Right
Turn Right

hi i am new here

Post Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:20 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Welcome Shaun, who are your fave characters at the moment?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:34 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Hi! My name is Tori I'm from the US. I honestly don't know how i got into hollyoaks but i love it. Anyone can give me crap for this but my two favorites are Sienna and Esther. The complete opposite of each other and thats what i love. I think its nice to give Esther a break from big storylines because of the huge one she had like a year or two ago but i think that they should make her pregnancy storyline a bit bigger and i hope something Big happens with it.
As for Sienna, i just can't wait for her to come back. She needs to shake some more stuff up.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Welcome Tori.
We have a few US fans on here. Do you think Esther will find it hard to give up the baby?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Honestly, I'm hoping for it. I think kim will mess up the relationship if she keeps doing what she's doing, but i love their relationship because it is so relaxed, but i wish i saw more from them and i definitely want them to be a successful relationship because i feel like esther deserves it. but if esther was to say no to giving grace the baby and keep it with kim or something i think that would be amazing because then grace and trevor would 100% go after esther to try to steal the baby which i think would be a cool storyline.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I can see her giving it away but deep down wishing she didn't :( Can see her living as "Auntie Esther" :(

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:20 am 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Hiya, Tracy from the US here. I got into Hollyoaks only a few months ago after seeing Emmett Scanlan in "In the Flesh". As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a huge Stendan shipper. I've been reading a lot of the hate that Ste's been getting lately and I have to say that I totally understand why people are sick of him, but I can't help but still love him (it probably has something to do with the amount of fanfiction I've read that endears him to me).

Well, just wanted to say hello to everybody! :jig:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Welcome StendanRealist can you see Ste and JP ending their relationship? Do you think BB would ever return?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT