Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

Who else loves Jackie Mcqueen or in real life Claire Copper she is an idol of mine I think shes fab and great in Hollyoaks!!

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:15 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Love her character and think she is an amazing actress. Should have won best female actress at the awards I think. What have been your fave Jac storylines and what do you think of the current Gilly situation?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:01 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

I think its really sad thats its breaking her and Rhys apart Im on jackies side definatly!!I like the storylines with her family and I love her and Lynseys friendship.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:29 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Her friendship with Lynsey was rather random and for me so was her relationship with Rhys...it shouldn't have worked but it did lol. Gutted the Jac/Gilly thing has broken the friendship of Gilly/Rhys but think Claire has been brilliant playing the victim role. Have you ever met her?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:16 pm 
Shoplifter
Shoplifter

I was on the same plane as her and Emmett Scanlan a few weeks ago but I was too nervous to go up to her and didnt want to ruin her holiday.I would love to meet her shes one of my idols.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:46 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Claire is once again nominated for the all about soap awards 2012 voting starts Tuesday, February 14!

Don't forget to vote - http://allaboutsoap.co.uk/

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 am 
Arrived Safely
Arrived Safely

I agree, she is a wonderful actress. i heard on here or somewhere DS, don't know what that means, that Emmett and she have split up. I hope not. They made a beautiful couple....here in america though so many think Emmett is gay or bisexual, that is what they are saying...oh well, if he is, that is his business.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:30 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I think his scenes with Ste are so intense and thats what the fans love. I think in some of his pictures with Clare it isn't natural and they are posing for the photo like most celebs do.

I always have doubts when soap starts date someone in the same soap because if things go badly wrong then it could mean an exit for one of the characters. If they have broken up just hope things ended on good terms. I am sure both will be seen with new people in time if that is the case we shall just have to wait and see.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:01 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I love Jacqui, one of my favorite characters. I liked her relationship with Rhys a lot, was pretty sad that he fell in love with Cindy - that didn't make sense to me at all. I loved Jacqui best with Tony though, I wish the show had given them a second chance.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:38 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Just watched Jacqui's exit. Gutted! It's been hard, I'm still getting over Brendan leaving, and now Jacqui! So many of my favorites leaving in 2013.
I did like the story with Trudy, although I was left a little confused by Trudy helping Jacqui with the money at the end. I really thought Trudy was going to try to get Jacqui sent back to prison, or at least some form of revenge, so her doing Jacqui such a huge favor was pretty confusing.
I was pleasantly surprised that Jacqui and Tony gave their relationship another chance before she left. Even if they didn't end up together - they couldn't if Tony was staying on the show after all - at least I got to see one of my favorite couples together again for a little while.
I was really shocked and happy though that Mercedes found Jacqui and went off to see her for last visit. It was so surprising, it was like a little gift. I hope Jacqui comes back soon. HO just won't be the same without her.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS