Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Brother to Cheryl and local bad boy!!

I love him so far, brilliant actor and such an interesting character!!

There is also a new fan group on twitter for him with millions of FANTASTIC pictures!! http://twitter.com/EmmettScanFans

Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

He seems like two people one minute around Chez all nice then he just switches into someone else. Punching Ste, threatening to kill him etc he seems a nasty piece of work. Not that keen on the tache though I have to say. Love the pics on the fansite especially the horror looking ones!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Him and Ste have great chemistry together as actors though! and I love the tache lol

Post Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:01 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I think it makes him look more evil in some ways but not a fan of tache's unless its on the right person. Good to see different opinions though lol. Can't believe oaks tried to sign him previously either and this time was the 4th and he said yes.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
I think it makes him look more evil in some ways but not a fan of tache's unless its on the right person. Good to see different opinions though lol. Can't believe oaks tried to sign him previously either and this time was the 4th and he said yes.

Really? They tried to get him 4 times!?! How do you know? I do think he's a fantastic actor!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

It was mentioned in inside soap and on DS. I guess his role the 4th time must have been bigger/better for him to finally accept. It makes you wonder whether they wanted him as like a Kyle character or something.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
It was mentioned in inside soap and on DS. I guess his role the 4th time must have been bigger/better for him to finally accept. It makes you wonder whether they wanted him as like a Kyle character or something.

I could see him playing Niall too! Also I heard Father Kieron was gonna be Irish, so he oculd have been up for that roll!!!

I like him working with Ste though, so I'm glad he's playing Brendan!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I forgot about Niall, that would have been weird. I think he suits the bad guy role for sure, if he was a goodie goodie character I don't think it would work as good.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm 
Wilted Wallflower
Wilted Wallflower

i am not a fan of emmett j scanlan i went on his twitter page and he was swearing and just talks to his hollyoaks work mates. But i do like brendan as for the taches i think he looks like one of the village people :cheesey: i heard it was emmett who wanted to have the taches

Post Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:17 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Yeah I think he suggested it for the role and the HO team said ok then. I am not sure on the tache at all but I guess it adds to his character. He seems to sign off loads of his tweets with 'scan' no idea why as we all know already who tweeted it lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS