Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Sandy is the mother. I would have loved to have seen some scenes with the Roscoe bunch and Brendan. Could see them having a funny relationship. Freddie under his wing no doubt similar to Trevor.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Being an American, I generally think I have acquired a pretty good ear for Brit accents with all the Brit tv I watch, but sometimes I lose the script a little. I guess Sandy sounded like Sadie to me.
I did like Sandy's scene with Ste I saw recently, where she gave him grief over his lifestyle, the drugs, depression and squalor, but was also sympathetic. I'm really liking her a lot, she has grit, fire and depth. I'm sure Brendan would've been interesting with the Roscoes, but which one would he have slept with?
Ok. Ziggy is the buff one. Freddie is the drug pusher. Jason is the good twin, Robbie is the bad twin. I think the other one is Joe. Does anybody know their birth order? Obviously the twins are the youngest.
I can imagine the Roscoes probably got a lot of fans upset the way they kind of swarmed the show. It is a lot of new characters at once - along with Vincent and Finn. I'm liking the Roscoes so far though, and Finn. Vincent's ok, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I like him yet. I don't think the big injection of hunky guys would hurt anything.
I do think the garage setting is a neat additon, it's something new and different at least, since we have a deli, Price Slice, the Dog, the Loft. The other big shops are all food or entertainment oriented, so a garage brings some diversity to the village.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I guess none of them are gay...yet. The order goes Joe oldest, then think Freddie but not certain then Ziggy Robbie and Jason the youngest twin. Yeah I agree the garage setting is good but I would like to see them doing more work in it lol.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

So far all the work they've done is the topless car wash (yay!) and destroying Browning's car lol
I did figure that the birth order was probably like that - Joe seems very much the oldest sibling by his personality. I'm liking all of them so far, to various degrees. I was worried I might not like them, since the last big wave of new characters were the freshers who I wasn't overall as crazy about.
I wasn't sure if any of them were gay, there are so many of them I thought one might be. I'm going to start a Roscoes page soon, as it doesn't seem right for them to take over Brendan's page :)

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Ok will join in on that one for all things Roscoe related.

Back to Brendan, if his character was straight...which female do you think he would suit? Random I know :haha:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

It's an interesting question, about Brendan having a female love interest. The character being gay added so much to him and shaped his character, but if he were straight in some alternate universe, I think Mercedes would have been a really interesting pairing for him. I could see her taking abuse for awhile if she was in a deep self loathing place, as she often is, and felt she deserved it, and we know that Mercedes can be pretty desperate to keep her man. They'd have made an interesting couple I think, and I could imagine a lot of fighting going on between BB and the other McQueens who didn't approve of him.
I could also see BB and Jacqui having great chemistry, and they'd make great partners in crime, but I don't see her sticking around after the first time he hit her the way Mercedes might. I can't really imagine any other woman being a good match for BB.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:32 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Jacqui wouldn't take any crap I'm sure and would have been a funny pairing imo. What did you think of Brendans son Declan?

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:40 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I was mostly indifferent to Declan. I didn't hate him but didn't really like him either. Brendan being a loving father was a nice aspect to his personality to give him a contrast to his dark side, but I was more interested in his relationships with Cheryl and Ste, and I also liked his friendships with Mitzee and Maxine.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Mitzeee and Brendan had some classic moment, will always remember Mitzeee being on that horse being led by Brendan lol.

Loved the Brendan/Warren fight one of the best fight scenes in the history of the show I think.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:46 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I did love the satisfied look Brendan gave Warren as the police dragged Warren away while BB was flanked by Mitzee and Joel.
Funny, maybe BB and Warren are cellmates now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS