Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post subject: Re: Nico Mirallegro Fans
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Would be nice to see a postcard from him to Jack & Frankie in a few weeks time and then followed by some letters/pics in the future.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

I've made a fans network for Nico recently, as I miss him on Hollyoaks so much, in fact I stopped watching it after his last episode. The network has a lot of pictures and information about Nico's new projects, including Six Minutes of Freedom, Moving On (in which he'll play a gay character), Doctors (in which he plays an Italian foreign exchange student called Giovanni), McQueen the Movie and the new series of Upstairs Downstairs (in which he will play a footman called Johnny). :biggrin:

Nico has been very nice to me in the last couple of years, still following me on twitter and tweeting me from time to time. Because I've sent letters and presents to him he also posted me some fantastic stuff including a signed T shirt, hoodie (both worn on the Newt/Rae suicide episode) and Hollyoaks scripts... also an ethnic scarf that he wore in some of the more recent episodes. I've offered the scarf as a prize in a competition on the Nico fans network, final date is 31st of July. If anyone would like to join the network and enter that competition, I can direct-message them the link but I shouldn't really post it here.

I also update Nico's Wikipedia page, plus a couple of other wikizine pages for him. He's a lovely person as well as a fantastic actor with amazing good looks. :rose:

The only thing is I have still not met him yet... oh well, maybe one day... :mrorange:

Pinky

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
Would be nice to see a postcard from him to Jack & Frankie in a few weeks time and then followed by some letters/pics in the future.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

http://nicomirallegrofans.spruz.com/

That's the link I think for all the Nico fans. Just been looking at your pics of him from that video where he is late and they all boo him and his teacosy hat lol.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

I hope Nico will be coming back to Hollyoaks as Newt one day maybe for a storyline like Kevin Sacre did as Jake Dean x

Post Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Thats one thing I like about them keeping the door open for characters they can return in a few years if they are not doing anything else. I would love Newt to return but I think Nico will go from strengh to strengh and he is still really young and will want to try a bit of everything.

Part of me wanted a big exit for him on hollyoaks like for Eli to return because for me that was the moment he impressed the most during them scenes. I don't think we have heard Frankie/Jack mention him either which is a shame because you would think Newt would send a postcard or something and kept in touch because they were great foster parents and set him off in the right direction...I guess they now have Barry the dog to remember him.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

Its just a few weeks until you can see Nico in BBC Moving On and BBC Doctors. All the episodes with Nico will be aired on till late September :biggrin: xx

Post Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Ooo the countdown has begun!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:52 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

Hollyoaks Fan wrote:
His fanbase is huge so I think they will watch whatever he is in. Nico admitted he missed the emo look and I think the fans liked him better emo too but now he has lots of new projects to get stuck into.

Who is watching his doctors debut on the 24th Sept? he finished filming the scenes last month I think.

I watched it! I absolutely loved Nico as Giovanni, he was completely natural as an Italian character and looked gorgeous! :up2: :rose: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nico was pleased when the fans gave their thoughts about it on twitter, he re-tweeted some of them. :mrorange: Love him! :heart:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS