Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post subject: Team Osborne For The Dog
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I have always wanted Jack and his family to get back The Dog as I think the Ashworths are rubbish there and Jack has tonnes more experience, enery and charm behind the bar. If your a fan of The Osbornes and want them back behind the bar at the dog then join TEAM OSBORNE FOR THE DOG fanclub :ohyeah:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm 
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

count me in :upup:
i like the ashworths but theyre not very good and running the dog really, the osbournes did a much better job

Post Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Jack is just THE MAN for the dog closely followed by Darren helping etc and Frankie was great behind the bar too! Suzanne or Nev don't cut it and neither do the lads....for being young students I would have thought they would be drinking none stop in the dog yet we see them down the Su which is strange!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm 
Giant Weed
Giant Weed

Ooh I'm in lol I loved te Osbornes at the Dog :) Wayyyyy more than the Ashworths lol they just seemed more suited for it =)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Welcome xXLewtfanXx :hurray:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:54 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I definitely prefer the Osbornes running the Dog more than anyone else. It just never felt right for the Osbornes not to be running the Dog, and the Dog never seemed as homey without the Osbornes in charge.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:41 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Where I'm watching now Jack is being investigated by the police for supposedly looking at naked pics of Ruby online, and Ruby recently said she was 17. I'm a little confused by this story, because at first Robbie said it was Jason that Jack was looking at, but then Ruby is the only one they've talked about since. I must have missed something.
Everyone acts like this is a huge crime, and that Jack would never do this.
Yet no one mentions that 20 odd years ago Jack impregnated a 16 year old when he was in his 30s...but apparently that wasn't a crime. It always throws me to remember that Jack, the nicest guy in town
I don't really get that. How can looking at nude pictures of a 17 year old be worse than impregnating a 16 year old? Is there something I'm not getting here. Of course, if the charges are about Jason, not Ruby, it is different since he's 15 I think, but still...if nothing else you'd think Jack's past would come up, but maybe it's not public knowledge. Darren did bring it up when they had their big fight when Darren found out Sandy was his mother.
I am a little disgusted that Darren said he loved Sienna when she faked being drunk. Darren should be more savy and selfish than this. He already has twins with his ex mother in law he never sees, so I wouldn't think Sienna could manipulate him this easily. The old Darren would've never been this easily manipulated, but then that's because he wouldn't care about any of this. Maybe loving Oscar, and Nancy, has changed him.
Ruby continues to be tiresome with her "love" for Ziggy.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS