Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:33 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

It makes me wonder if Bart is actually with Myra now reunited with Jacqui aswell. I liked Bart in scenes with his family more than I did with Sinead. I liked him with Jasmine aswell not so much with Jason. Expected Barts father to come into the show but never happened.

Really miss Michaela/Zak as a couple.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:31 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Michaela and Zak were a fun couple.
I imagine Bart is off on his own, getting into trouble no doubt, but if he did go live with Myra and Jacqui that would be sweet. I agree, I loved Bart with his family, but not Sinead. I thought he had a better relationship with Jasmine, even after she starting living as Jason, than with Sinead. It wouldn't work as Jason was transitioning to be a man, and Bart was straight, but he still had feelings for him/her. You do hear about how some women stay with their husbands after they have a sex change, so sometimes feelings transcend gender and orientation.
I still hold out hope for Myra and Jacqui, and maybe Bart, to return, preferably full time, but a return for a Later mini series would be cool too.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:44 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

A HOL spin off show leading to the entire McQueen clan exiting would be good. Maybe just one McQueen stays behind and is entirely cut off from the family once and for all - Like Mercy.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:32 am 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I don't want the McQueens to leave, but if they do, they sending them off in style is of course preferable.
John Paul's relationship with Danny has hit the skids now that he's found out Danny has a wife. I'm not super into them as a couple. I disliked Danny at first, as he seemed to enjoy playing games. He has won me over, more because of the actor than the writing. Danny is very good at that pained longing look he gives Ste and JP - for different reasons of course.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I wasn't keen on Danny either at first but as soon as the family came in aswell he grew on me alot more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS