Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » GENERAL CHAT

Post subject: Hey from Beth :-).
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:14 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

Heya everyone! :biggrin:

I am Beth and 21. I am currently a Law student. Love TV, music and films. I am into Photography and Swimming.

I have been watching since 2002 when Debbie Dean (Jodi Albert) arrived in the village as I have been a big fan of Jodi's since I was 9. But two weeks in that was it I have been hooked even since. My faves then were of course the Dean gang and Dan and Ellie Hunter, also Bombhead :D infact loved loads characters along the way. My current faves are Jacqui McQueen, Cheryl Brady and Cindy.

Post subject: Re: Hey from Beth :-).
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:01 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Welcome to THF Beth.
Have you ever stopped watching between 2002-now? or have you always been a watcher? What do you like to photograph?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:55 pm 
Innocent
Innocent

Hi and welcome to the Forum!
Really wish i could have watched it since 2002 but at the time i was 7 - so wish they brought them out on dvd i have only watched it since september 2010.And to second what Hollyoaks fan has said have you watched it non stop for the past 9 years? What has been your all time favourite storyline? and do you think that Hollyoaks is better now or was it better in the past?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

I have watched it most of time since 2002 think there was a six month gap I didn't watch. I also caught glances before 2002 as my older sister was a fan and use to watch it on a sunday with her sometimes but could not tell you anything about it before 2002 really.

My all time favourite storyline would be Toby as serial killer and all favourite couple would be Dan and Debbie. But I do love storylines throughout them nine years, I just love Hollyoaks but think because it was new and exciting at first them storyline will stick with me. I now adore the McQueen family :) and glad Mandy is back :).

Photography I love to photograph landscapes and because I live so close to like 5 beaches always taking photos of the beach :)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Just the though of Dan & Debbie now makes me sooo sad his death scene really sticks in your mind. Who is your fave McQueen? and do you wish they would bring Michaela back?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:18 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

I wish I could watch that era again and again on youtube or DVD or something. His death was heartbreaking as I did not know it was going to happen as I think I knew Jodi was leaving so did not read any spoilers. When she found the engagement ring I was in floods yet again.

My fave McQueen is Jacqui always has always will :D voted for Claire Cooper for best actress at Soap Awards 55 times :)

I do miss Michaela she was brilliant! so funny.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Yeah the ring moment was really heartbreaking. Wow that IS dedication for the lovely Claire, I also voted for her but not that many times lol. Does that mean you needed 55 email addresses? lol

I miss Michaela but also Zak, loved them as a couple together they worked so well.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

I made 12 email addresses well I had 3 anyway but could vote 5 times per email address I gave kat kelly, emma Aktins and Jane Cox a few votes two but mainly Claire as really want her to be shortlisted :)

Michaela and Zak were cute :) at first was how is this going to work but they so did :)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

How can you vote 5 times per email? I have always thought you could only do 1 vote per email lol. Great that the hollyoaks fans were on the same page for once voting wise and we have some nominated...now to vote all over again lol.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:43 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

Read terms and conditions and says 5 per email :D

Yea I am so happy Claire got in shortlist :)

Board index » Off Topic » GENERAL CHAT